Brand Watches Movado Women's Finezza 14K Solid Gold Diamond Watch#605036 Discount, Swiss, Fake

Old April 25th 08, 07:24 AM posted to rec.collecting.cards.discuss
blog396@watchesblog.cn

Default Brand Watches Movado Women's Finezza 14K Solid Gold Diamond Watch#605036 Discount, Swiss, Fake

Brand Watches Movado Women's Finezza 14K Solid Gold Diamond Watch
#605036 Discount, Swiss, Fake

Browse our Movado Women's Finezza 14K Solid Gold Diamond Watch #605036
Swiss watches, which is sure the watch you are looking for at low
price. There are more high quality designer watch Swiss for selection

Movado Women's Finezza 14K Solid Gold Diamond Watch #605036 Link :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Movado-...atch-5073.html

Brand : Movado ( http://www.watches-brand.com/Movado-Watches.html )

Model : Movado Women's Finezza 14K Solid Gold Diamond Watch #605036

Description : no

Sale Price : $ 215.00

Movado Women's Finezza 14K Solid Gold Diamond Watch #605036 Details :

ul
liWatches-Price Sales Rank: #67656 in Watches
/li
liBrand: Movado/li
liModel: 0605036/li
liBand material: yellow-gold/li
liBezel material: yellow-gold/li
liCase material: yellow-gold/li
liClasp type: fold-over-clasp/li
liDial color: black/li
liDial window material: sapphire/li
liMovement type: swiss-quartz/li
liWater-resistant to 100 feet/li
/ul

Movado Women's Finezza 14K Solid Gold Diamond Watch #605036 is new
brand Swiss, join thousands of satisfied customers and buy your Movado
with total satisfaction. A watches-brand.COM 30 Day Money Back
Guarantee is included with every Movado Fake Series for secure, risk-
free online shopping. watches-brand.COM does not charge sales tax for
the Fake Movado Women's Finezza 14K Solid Gold Diamond Watch #605036.

All of our Fake watches are shipped via EMS to worldwide. Normally it
takes 3days to prepare the fake watch you ordered and 5-10days to
transmit depending on the different destination.We pay for the free
shipping cost for total quantity over 20 pcs. The EMS tracking NO.
will be sent by email when an order is shipped from our warehouse. No
more other charges from watches-brand.com such as the tax. If you have
any other questions please check our other pages or feel free to email
us by .

The Same Fake Movado Watches Series :

Movado Women's Kara Diamond Steel Watch 0505312 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Movado-...atch-5074.html

Movado Women's Kara Diamond Steel Watch 0605606 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Movado-...atch-5075.html

Movado Women's Luko 14K Solid Gold Diamond Watch #695250 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Movado-...atch-5076.html

Movado Women's Luko 14K Solid Gold Watch #691192 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Movado-...atch-5077.html

Movado Women's Luko 14K Solid Gold Watch #695249 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Movado-...atch-5078.html

Movado Women's Lumeti 14K Solid Gold Diamond Watch #690940 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Movado-...atch-5079.html

Movado Women's Lumeti 14K Solid Gold Watch #690937 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Movado-...atch-5080.html

Movado Women's Lumeti 14K white Gold Diamond Watch #690996 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Movado-...atch-5081.html

Movado Women's Lumeti 14K white Gold Diamond Watch #690997 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Movado-...atch-5082.html

Movado Women's Medalist Diamond Watch #0604810 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Movado-...atch-5083.html