OT Troll?

Old July 17th 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
MJKolodziej

Default OT Troll?

I think krs4b is just a troll. Seems to be getting fed.
Real or not?
mk

Old July 18th 07, 03:21 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

"jim menning" wrote in message

"Dave Fawthrop" wrote in message
.. .
Mr. Jaggers wrote:
"MJKolodziej" wrote in message
ink.net...
I think krs4b is just a troll. Seems to be getting
fed.
Real or not?

I think he is a real person with legitimate questions and concerns, but
who is having problems dealing with the realities of usenet. I say,
let's be firm but give him a chance.

James

Abuse report filed with
. I hope you show better
behavior with your next usenet provider

"Dave Fawthrop" must be trying to stir up some trouble. Mr. Jaggers did
nothing worthy of being reported in this thread.

Also note that this thread was only in RCC, but "Dave Fawthrop" decided to
crosspost it also as a follow up to all of the following groups:

uk.rec.caravanning,uk.local.yorkshire,alt.revision ism,alt.life.sucks,alt.music.nirvana,rec.music.cla ssical,demon.local,comp.OS.OS2.advocacy,alt.cotse

"Dave Fawthrop"'s post to this group yesterday was forwarded from other
groups also.

Looks like another kook to watch out for, trying to get RCC involved in
more crossposting. Everyone please be careful when hitting the reply
button to see that you are only posting to the groups you want to, in
order to avoid more hostilities.

That's odd, I never saw the Fawthrop post until I saw it quoted here, Jim,
and as I have mentioned elsewhere, I generally don't killfile.

James

Old July 18th 07, 03:54 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
jim menning

[...]

I wonder what other posts you miss that your NewsGuy service may be filtering out
without your knowledge?

I like to have a wide-open provider, and use my own filtering rules to avoid missing
posts. But unfortunately Roadrunner misses enough of them for me on their own! They
have intermittent newsgroup service on a fairly regular basis. ;o)

Old July 18th 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.music.nirvana,alt.life.sucks,alt.bigfoot.research,alt.revisionism
Scott Evil

Mr. Jaggers wrote:
[...]

It's me you stupid dip****! I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott Evil

Old July 18th 07, 05:41 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
jim menning

"Scott Evil" wrote in message
.. .
It's me you stupid dip****! I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott Evil

(Crossposting again deleted)

Why attack the good folks of this group (or any group) if you have a grudge against
just one or just a few members?

Please consider the majority of us have never done you harm, and would like to live
in peace.

Old July 18th 07, 08:18 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

"jim menning" wrote in message

"Scott Evil" wrote in message
.. .
It's me you stupid dip****! I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott Evil

(Crossposting again deleted)

Why attack the good folks of this group (or any group) if you have a
grudge against just one or just a few members?

Please consider the majority of us have never done you harm, and would
like to live in peace.

Jim, were you here during the previous visit from Scott and his friends?

Actually, some of the things I've seen since then make that outfit look like
a church choir.

James

FS-Irish Troll steve whitaker General 0 April 6th 06 12:51 AM
The EVIL troll Grandpa General Discussion 1 April 28th 04 05:00 PM
I have the TROLL George D Coins 16 February 13th 04 03:49 PM
Troll Picking Tracy Barber General Discussion 0 October 3rd 03 07:13 PM