US variety value.

Old April 19th 07, 01:06 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rod

Default US variety value.

Can someone advise the current catalogue value please?
1979 (SG1770) 15c John Paul Jones (perf variety)
Thanks.

Old April 19th 07, 01:24 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

On Apr 18, 8:06 pm, "Rod" wrote:
Can someone advise the current catalogue value please?
1979 (SG1770) 15c John Paul Jones (perf variety)
Thanks.

Rodney:

Which one? There are three perf varieties on this stamp,
11 x 12 ; 11 ; and 12

Blair

Old April 20th 07, 02:43 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rod

"Blair (TC)" wrote in message
oups.com...
Rodney:
Which one? There are three perf varieties on this stamp,
11 x 12 ; 11 ; and 12
Blair

Oh! I see.
The 12 please Blair,
but if I may impose on your good nature,
then I'll have all three for my records.
Rodney.

Old April 20th 07, 11:43 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

On Apr 19, 9:43�pm, "Rod" wrote:
"Blair (TC)" wrote in message

oups.com...

Rodney:
Which one? *There are three perf varieties on this stamp,
11 x 12 ; 11 ; and 12
Blair

Oh! I see.
The 12 please Blair,
but if I may impose on your good nature,
then I'll have all three for my records.
Rodney.

Forget about taking a cruise on this one Rodney, even to
Fremantle. :-)

Ralphael. the OLD one

Old April 20th 07, 02:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

On Apr 19, 9:43 pm, "Rod" wrote:
"Blair (TC)" wrote in message

oups.com...

Rodney:
Which one? There are three perf varieties on this stamp,
11 x 12 ; 11 ; and 12
Blair

Oh! I see.
The 12 please Blair,
but if I may impose on your good nature,
then I'll have all three for my records.
Rodney.

The perf 12 (ie 12 x 12) variety (Scott 1789B) is
catalogued at USD $3500.00 mint NH . The 2004
cat. value was USD $1000.00 for used.

In a recent auction a 1979, 15¢ John Paul Jones,
perf 12 (No. 1789B), well centered, with bright colors,
original gum, never hinged, post office fresh and Very Fine.
sold for USD $1800.00
http://cjoint.com/data/eupxbs62QB.htm

Blair

Old April 20th 07, 03:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rod

"Ralphael1" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 19, 9:43?pm, "Rod" wrote:

Forget about taking a cruise on this one Rodney, even to
Fremantle. :-)
Ralphael. the OLD one

Beg your pardon?
I have not had a reply as yet,
but I was under the impression it around $400 ???

Old April 20th 07, 03:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rod

"Rod" wrote in message
Beg your pardon?
I have not had a reply as yet,
but I was under the impression it around $400 ???

Thanks Blair,
I caught your post through Googleboogaloo,
wow, they have appreciated,
so what is up with "The old one"
was he pulling my already long leg?

FYI my server will probably deliver your post tomorrow.

Old April 20th 07, 11:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

On Apr 20, 10:44 am, "Rod" wrote:
"Rod" wrote in message

Beg your pardon?
I have not had a reply as yet,
but I was under the impression it around $400 ???

Thanks Blair,
I caught your post through Googleboogaloo,
wow, they have appreciated,
so what is up with "The old one"
was he pulling my already long leg?

FYI my server will probably deliver your post tomorrow.

I'm not sure. Are you lucky enough to own a copy
of this stamp? Certificates are needed to sell them.

Blair

Old April 21st 07, 05:07 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rod

"Blair (TC)" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm not sure. Are you lucky enough to own a copy
of this stamp? Certificates are needed to sell them.
Blair

Nay,
sweet felicity has not blown a kiss my way
in this regard.
I have a flag system built into my e-album
that brings up "hot spots" when picking through
stock books from auction.
I limit my checks to varieties visable to
the naked eye.

This one had passed under the radar, until I
encountered it in a old magazine a few days ago.

Old April 22nd 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

On Apr 20, 10:44?am, "Rod" wrote:
"Rod" wrote in message

Beg your pardon?
I have not had a reply as yet,
but I was under the impression it around $400 ???

Thanks Blair,
I caught your post through Googleboogaloo,
wow, they have appreciated,
so what is up with "The old one"
was he pulling my already long leg?

FYI my server will probably deliver your post tomorrow.

Just a little tug of the leg Rod.
OK mabe a little further than Fremantle.
Have you priced cruises lately? Port charges, taxes and all the add-
ons tend to dampen the sail-away.

The OLD one.

FA: A nice variety LRC-Tom Coins 0 April 16th 07 08:00 PM
FA: 1880-O VF-20 Vam 1A "Hangnail" variety. ** TOP 100 ** Morgan Variety. Cliff Lawless Coins 0 July 10th 06 03:35 AM
Jukes of the Cd variety happy Seeburg owner Juke Boxes 2 April 21st 06 06:29 AM
A New Variety? Larry Louks Coins 0 December 10th 04 07:34 PM
VAM Variety Harvey Bastacky Coins 3 September 19th 03 12:48 PM