Nudo Deleting Posts Faster Than He Can Eat His Way Through The Buckhorn All-You-Can-Eat Buffet!

Old August 22nd 06, 06:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
75hp Saturn Wagon, Chariot Of Fat-Assed Losers.

Default Nudo Deleting Posts Faster Than He Can Eat His Way Through The Buckhorn All-You-Can-Eat Buffet!

Charlie spends his whole life running.

Running from the IRS, running from the Pa Dept. of Revenue, running up
and down 309 to KFW and back home, running around the dog **** on the
roads in Septic Estates, running from Jenny Craig.

Run Nudochicken, run!!!!!!!

Old August 22nd 06, 11:16 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Punisher

Default you would know-you keep combing the archives for posts to narc about

all to no avail...

known as "the futile system"

ps- it's a 2002 and it's 135 HP

Old August 23rd 06, 02:48 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
75hp Saturn Wagon, Chariot Of Fat-Assed Losers.

Default Charlie Nudo , Slim-Fast Poster Boy.

The Punisher wrote:
all to no avail...

known as "the futile system"

Like your attempt to get me kicked off Ebay, to no avail...

Old August 23rd 06, 12:03 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the gods

The Punisher wrote:
all to no avail...

known as "the futile system"

ps- it's a 2002 and it's 135 HP

that's 135 HP- look it up

fat ?? that's a joke !!

Old August 23rd 06, 04:27 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Noodles doesn't know about other archives

On 23 Aug 2006 04:03:30 -0700, "Rusted out 455 Pontiac on life
support-chariot of white trash Nudo" wrote:

The Punished wrote:
all to no avail...

known as "the futile system" snip

I wouldn't be so sure, Noodles!
Old August 24th 06, 12:55 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Punisher

455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the gods wrote:
The Punisher wrote:
all to no avail...

known as "the futile system"

ps- it's a 2002 and it's 135 HP

that's 135 HP- look it up

fat ?? that's a joke !!

archives...oh my...lions and tigers and bears, oh my !!

(laughter...)

BB the futile uggo...and his sidekick, bikey suicide solution

Old August 24th 06, 03:52 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Nudo would know-he keeps deleting posts to hide from the IRS

On 24 Aug 2006 04:55:21 -0700, "The Punished"
wrote:

archives...oh my...lions and tigers and bears, oh my !! snip

Yes, Dorothy...the IRS DOES know about those other archives, too.
Saves having to screw with eBay with subpoenae!
Old August 24th 06, 07:56 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Abraham Lincoln

Default Troll-o-Meter reading erratic-DeserTBob hits -30

wrote:

archives...oh my...lions and tigers and bears, oh my !! snip

Yes, Dorothy...the IRS DOES know about those other archives, too.
Saves having to screw with eBay with subpoenae!

he really pegged the Troll-o-Meter that time, how off topic can you be !