Obama Sells Out The USA

Old April 6th 10, 05:42 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Scurvy Dog[_2_]

Default Obama Sells Out The USA

Obama heeded the call of his masters in the Kremlin and announced that the USA
would not use its nuclear weapons EVEN IF ATTACKED.
So go ahead Russia, bomb New York - Obama won't do a goddamn thing.
Obama must be impeached and put on trial for what he is - a traitor.

Old April 6th 10, 08:50 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Peter[_6_]

On Apr 6, 12:42*pm, "Scurvy Dog" wrote:
Obama heeded the call of his masters in the Kremlin and announced that the USA
would not use its nuclear weapons EVEN IF ATTACKED.
So go ahead Russia, bomb New York - Obama won't do a goddamn thing.
Obama must be impeached and put on trial for what he is - a traitor.

According to the NY Times, "... the president said in an interview
that he was carving out an exception for “outliers like Iran and North
Korea” that have violated or renounced the (nuclear non-proliferation
treaty) ..." and also, "...the United States is explicitly committing
not to use nuclear weapons against nonnuclear states that are in
compliance with the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty, even if they
attacked the United States..."

Clearly, the policy change does not change the response to an attack
by a nuclear state.

There may be something in what you say to the extent that it was
formerly policy to avoid discussing specific questions about how
nuclear weapons would be used. I think it is a good policy and he
might have been better advised to say less than he did. Even so, I
see nothing that is traitorous.
Old April 6th 10, 09:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Scurvy Dog[_2_]

"Peter" wrote in message
Even so, I see nothing that is traitorous.

He gave aid and comfort to our enemies in a time of war.
If that isn't traitorous, what is?
Obama should be impeached before we're all speaking Russian or being forced to
worship Allah.

Old April 6th 10, 09:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Tony Cooper

On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 16:16:57 -0400, "Scurvy Dog"
wrote:

"Peter" wrote in message
Even so, I see nothing that is traitorous.

He gave aid and comfort to our enemies in a time of war.

An unnecessary war entered into under the false pretenses of web of
lies.

If that isn't traitorous, what is?

Sending thousands of Americans to die for an unjust cause based on an
irrational response to unsubstantiated intelligence.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Old April 6th 10, 10:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Peter[_6_]

wrote:

"Peter" wrote in message
* Even so, I see nothing that is traitorous.

He gave aid and comfort to our enemies in a time of war.

An unnecessary war entered into under the false pretenses of web of
lies.

If that isn't traitorous, what is?

Sending thousands of Americans to die for an unjust cause based on an
irrational response to unsubstantiated intelligence.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

I think this is quite a bit beyond my ability to settle with a
sentence or 2. My suggestion would be to take a look at "War and
Decision" by Douglas Feith. If it is offensive to deal with the
participants you might find it at your library. It is a careful
citation of most of what it is possible to document about the war in
Iraq and the planning that preceeded it.

He does not deny mistakes so far as I can see. He merely explains the
points of view that were considered and includes many that were
rejected.

486 computer sells for $102 trippin-2-8-track 8 Track Tapes 0 January 28th 08 12:54 PM
Cheerios Yoda sells Jim Seymour Coins 7 May 27th 07 12:48 AM
AG-3 Ike sells for $13.83! Wes Chormicle Coins 13 November 29th 05 06:31 AM
An overdate SLQ sells at auction James Higby Coins 0 September 21st 05 02:12 AM
I hope it sells. note.boy Paper Money 0 September 18th 05 09:58 AM