FX SHOW January 26-28, 2007

Old October 21st 06, 01:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
JosesAutograph

Default FX SHOW January 26-28, 2007

Well as usual I will be attending the FX SHOW in 2007 providing nothing
else happens. I will be obtaining autographs for others. One thing good
about this show is so far the guest that are attending I have never
met. My e-mail is for more info on me
getting you autographs.

Here is the FX SHOW website link
http://www.fxshow.com and here is the
guest link http://fxshow.com/guests.htm The guest page is very slow at

GUEST ATTENDING AS OF 10/12/06:

Kristen Bell:
Ms Bell is the star of TV's "Veronica Mars" and was in the recent
blockbuster movie "The Pulse". She will be starring in the film
"Fanboys" coming this January.

Gary Busey:
Mr Busey has been in a ton of films such as "Lethal Weapon",
"Predator2", "Point Blank" and the recent Comedy Central show "I'm With
Busey"

Sam Huntington:
Mr Huntington was in the recent blockbuster movie "Superman Returns" as
Jimmy Olsen. He has also been in such movies as "Detroit Rock City" and
"Jungle 2 Jungle". He will be starring in the film "Fanboys" coming
this January.

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper:
Mr Piper has been a pro wrestling icon for 37 years and has held over
38 professional titles. He has also appeared in the cult classic films
"They Live" and "Hell Comes to Frogtown".

Lance Henriksen:
Mr Henriksen is a veteran of scifi/horror films and television. He has
been in such classics as Aliens II & III, Pumpkinhead, Millenium, and
many more.

Colin Ferguson:
Mr Ferguson stars in the recent SciFi Channel hit series "Eureka" as
Jack Carter, Eureka's new sherriff.

Jordan Hinson:
Ms Hinson stars in the recent SciFi Channel hit series "Eureka" as Zoe
Carter, the sherriff's daughter.

Peter Graves:
Mr Graves is best known for his starring role in the TV series Mission
Impossible and his role as Captain Oveur in Airplane!.

Jay Baruchel:
Mr Baruchel is one of the stars of TV's "Just Legal" and recently
starred in the Oscar winning film "Million Dollar Baby". He will be
starring in the film "Fanboys" coming this January

Andrew Divoff:
Mr Divoff is best known for his roll as the Djinn in "Wishmaster" and
"Wishmaster II". He has also appeared in such horror classics as
"Faust" and "Dr. Rage".

Ron Glass:Mr Glass was one of the stars of the fan favorite show
"Firefly" and the feature film "Serenity". He has been in many other
shows but is probably best known for his time on "Barney Miller".

Bianca Lawson:
Ms Lawson played the role of Kendra in the hit TV series "Buffy, The
Vampire Slayer". She has also starred in such feature films as "Save
the Last Dance" and "Breakin' All the Rules".

For this convention I am going to have to do things different. Since I
have never seen any of these celebrities, and to my knowledge no of
them have been in my area before. The lines will be super long for
each. So I am going to have to figure out who I want the most all the
way to who I want the least. Which means that I maynot get all the
autos I want for myself. Soon I will send out a mass e-mail to all and
let you know my picks for all the celebrities. If you want to be added
to the list e-mail me at

__________________
Jose R.
Jose's Celebrity Central