Great uncirculated Silver Eagles

Old May 15th 08, 10:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
PC[_7_]

Default Great uncirculated Silver Eagles

gogu wrote:

LOL
But really, I wonder why you bother answering this ill educated j**k?!

That is a good question. Maybe it is like the way one stares at a car wreck
on the side of the road.

A bit of me is curious as to how many times I need explain to him why I
change my email address. I wonder how long he will go on never seeming to
remember the explanation. How long will he pretend that no explanation has
been given and keep spreading his lies to somehow denigrate me in the eyes
of others?

Thankfully, it is quite obvious that very few take him seriously.

Oh well, we know that he reads *everything*, even if he pretends to
have killfiled most rcc posters;-)

He probably likes any attention even if that attention is negative.

Old May 15th 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gogu[_7_]

Ο "PC" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
.. .
gogu wrote:

A bit of me is curious as to how many times I need explain to him why I
change my email address. I wonder how long he will go on never seeming to
remember the explanation. How long will he pretend that no explanation
has been given and keep spreading his lies to somehow denigrate me in the
eyes of others?

I think he is suffering of some kind of inferiority complex, he seems to
desperately seek attention or to prove that he is quite knowledgeable in a
field...
Such behavior is usually manifested by losers, people who in real life
haven't achieved a thing and believe that the whole community is to be
blamed for that...

Thankfully, it is quite obvious that very few take him seriously.

Indeed.
Arrogant, with no manners, a typical example of a frustrated person....

Oh well, we know that he reads *everything*, even if he pretends to
have killfiled most rcc posters;-)

He probably likes any attention even if that attention is negative.

Psychologically speaking, this is a quite plausible explanation for his
unsocial behavior.
Sometimes I really pity him, what a sad life he must have...

Old May 21st 08, 02:22 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Dave Hinz

On Thu, 15 May 2008 17:52:56 +0300, gogu wrote:

PS
I am supposedly in his killfile, too, but he's answering my posting
nevertheless;-)

Do you need me to grep gogu in my killfile to show how many times you've
shifted, like I've done for ****y and arf?

As in your case the handle also remains the same with me, only the address
changes and that's because now I work 3 weeks per month abroad and I am
using different ISP(s) to connect to the internet. I wonder how difficult is
for an..."IT guru" to apply his filter to a handle;-)

Why should I spend more time than a simple control-K on someone like
you?

Oh well, we know that he reads *everything*, even if he pretends to have
killfiled most rcc posters;-)

Cite please. Show your work. And no, once in the killfile, entries
don't go away unless I switch newsreaders. Happened twice in history,
regretted the loss both times.

Old May 21st 08, 09:09 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gogu[_7_]

YAWN.....

Ο "Dave Hinz" έγραψε στο μήνυμα

Old May 23rd 08, 03:07 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Dave Hinz

On Wed, 21 May 2008 11:09:42 +0300, gogu wrote:

Ο "Dave Hinz" έγραψε στο μήνυμα

Do you need me to grep gogu in my killfile to show how many times you've
shifted, like I've done for ****y and arf?

Cite please. Show your work. And no, once in the killfile, entries
don't go away unless I switch newsreaders. Happened twice in history,
regretted the loss both times.

YAWN

Concession noted. Please die now.

Old May 23rd 08, 12:17 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gogu[_7_]

wrote:

Ο "Dave Hinz" έγραψε στο μήνυμα

Do you need me to grep gogu in my killfile to show how many times you've
shifted, like I've done for ****y and arf?

Cite please. Show your work. And no, once in the killfile, entries
don't go away unless I switch newsreaders. Happened twice in history,
regretted the loss both times.

YAWN

Concession noted. Please die now.

You TROLL...YAWN...

FA: 06 silver eagles, 40% silver kennedy's mint sets, bullion andmore howard Coins 2 February 16th 07 08:34 PM
Uncirculated Eagles A You Coins 12 October 15th 06 07:17 PM
Uncirculated Silver American Eagles Dennis G. Rears Coins 7 October 6th 04 05:45 AM
FA:1999,2000,2001,2002,2003 Silver proof set,Silver Eagles,Silver. 18 hrs left LAWRENCE TINGWALL Coins 1 June 7th 04 01:51 AM
FA: Modern Proofs, Uncirculated & Uncirculated silver Salvager Coins 2 May 16th 04 05:03 PM