Buying American Eagles Online

Old May 11th 08, 08:25 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gogu[_7_]

Default Buying American Eagles Online

? "Jim Seymour" ?????? ??? ??????
gogu wrote:
? ?????? ??? ??????
No, not spam, no relationship with any site. just trying to find
good sites with good reputations and trying to avoid the bad ones,
thought this was the place to ask

Don't worry, Hinz is a well known idiot and an ill education poster. Just
ignore him.

Not to defend Hinz,

No problem Jim:-)

but I had the same thought about the OP.

Well, I took his question as a legitimate one.

He posted a link to a site that I'd never heard of, seemed overpriced,
and just smelled a little "fishy" and claimed it "seems to be the
biggest".

Yes but it didn't seem as an adv to me...
Of cousre one can never know with so many spammers around...

rgrds

Old May 11th 08, 08:30 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gogu[_7_]

? ?????? ??? ??????
one example I am intrested in is:

2008-W $1 Silver American Eagle w/ the Reverse of 2007 MS70

Search eBay, there are a couple of them on sale right now but they go quite
high and I am not sure if they deserve that price...
Some of them are graded others are raw.

rgrds

Old May 11th 08, 01:23 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RF

On May 9, 6:12*pm, wrote:
On May 5, 7:53*pm, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Sun, 4 May 2008 20:17:23 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
Does anyone have suggestions on online companies to buy from?

apmex and kitco.

moderncoinmart.com seems to be the biggest

Never heard of 'em. *Your post smells like shill-spam to me. *What is
your exact relationship with this site, please?

No, not spam, no relationship with any site. *just trying to find good
sites with good reputations and trying to avoid the bad ones, thought
this was the place to ask

Pay no attention to Hinz, he's our resident village idiot.
Old May 12th 08, 07:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

do you buy your proofs strait from the usmint.gov?
Old May 15th 08, 01:09 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Dave Hinz

On Fri, 9 May 2008 16:11:23 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On May 9, 5:26*pm, "PC" wrote:
wrote:
On May 5, 7:53 pm, Dave Hinz wrote:

Never heard of 'em. Your post smells like shill-spam to me. What is
your exact relationship with this site, please?

No, not spam, no relationship with any site. *

Fair enough - that makes 3 times in recorded history as far as I can
tell.

Most people who post here appreciate an exhange of information.

Hinz likes to puff his throat sack and show everyone how adept he is at
exposing spammers, shills, "nym-shifters", phantasms, and liberals. *

Yawn. ****y, don't you ever get tired of it? I point out when you
change your posting identiy, yes, because it causes your useless drivel
to (oh, so temporarily) evade my killfile, and I believe that I have
speculated that your motivation for changing nyms might, just might, be
somewhat less than completely honorable. This seems to offend you.

Think
of him as a chiuahaha that very aggressively and persitently yaps at you
threatening to bite your ankle.

And then you go on to restate part of my point which was:

Most members here seem to favor kitco.

Lovely.
*
Thank you! Will he assume you work for kitco now?

Naah, he's just a noisemaker. If he's ever contributed anything useful
to the group, it's been by accident, I'm sure.

I'm sure one of RF's nyms will now attack my response if it hasn't
already.

Old May 15th 08, 01:30 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RF

On May 14, 8:09*pm, Dave Hinz wrote:

I'm sure one of RF's nyms will now attack my response if it hasn't
already.

No need to attack you Hinz, you do a wonderful job of making a
complete ass of yourself without any assistance.
Have you ever contributed ANYTHING positive to this group?
All you ever do is brag about your killfile.
Old May 15th 08, 03:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
PC[_7_]

Dave Hinz wrote:

Most people who post here appreciate an exhange of information.

Hinz likes to puff his throat sack and show everyone how adept he
is at exposing spammers, shills, "nym-shifters", phantasms, and
liberals.

Yawn. ****y, don't you ever get tired of it?

I might ask the same of you.

I point out when you
change your posting identiy,

My posting identity consists of two parts: a handle and an email. The
handle never changes. I have explained this to you before. I travel for my
job. The email address changes when I change location. You still don't
get this. That makes you incredibly stupid or incredibly dishonest.

yes, because it causes your useless
drivel
to (oh, so temporarily) evade my killfile,

Wow, what a stud that Dave Hinz is. Man is he cool or what?

If you had any worth as a programmer you would have formed a rational
expression in your famous, studly killfile that takes care of the problem no
matter what my email says. Obviously, you can't.

and I believe that I have
speculated that your motivation for changing nyms might, just might,
be
somewhat less than completely honorable.

Again, you are really stupid or really dishonest. Given your fondness for
the current administration in the White House I am going to go with
dishonest. Still waiting for those WMDs to show up, eh?

This seems to offend you.

Yes, I get offended at patent dishonesty and/or sheer idiocy. Have a nice
day.

AMERICAN SILVER EAGLES SILVER EAGLE Coins 11 April 4th 08 10:08 PM
2007 American Eagles Jamez Coins 4 January 14th 07 08:14 PM
How Much Should I pay for 1oz (Gold) American Eagles? Justin Coins 2 September 21st 05 06:26 PM
American Eagles Wes Chormicle Coins 0 August 8th 04 04:54 PM
American Silver Eagles [email protected] Coins 5 October 8th 03 03:56 PM