Levenger Prima Updates?

Old July 21st 03, 06:19 AM
Pahoo

Default Levenger Prima Updates?

I did a recent search for this FP in the group archives and the results were
a few posts a couple of years ago. Any new comments on this inexpensive
"starter" pen?

I am attracted to the appearance of the slim barrel dimensions. Anyone have
any experience they would like to update us on?

------
Pahoo

Old July 21st 03, 12:50 PM
Kenneth D. Schillinger

I have a Prima that I used for a day to day work pen for a year or so.
The only problem I had was when using Levenger Raven Black ink; the pen
would dry up if I didn't use it for a couple of days. I think this was
attributable more to the ink than the pen.
All in all I would recommend this pen.
Best, Ken..

Old July 23rd 03, 10:34 PM
kcat

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 05:19:49 GMT, "Pahoo" wrote:

I did a recent search for this FP in the group archives and the results were
a few posts a couple of years ago. Any new comments on this inexpensive
"starter" pen?

I am attracted to the appearance of the slim barrel dimensions. Anyone have
any experience they would like to update us on?

------
Pahoo

these are nice little pens for the price and if you like a slim
barrel. they can be a little slippery if you're not accustomed to
using a metal section but the two I have purchased for a friend were
very smooth writers. They are dry writers usually. I've tried both
the fine and med. nibs.

Levenger is excellent WRT returns if you ink it and decide it's not
for you.