HOT RC TRADE/WANTLIST

Old January 28th 04, 08:04 AM
BuzrBtrCrd

Default HOT RC TRADE/WANTLIST

I AM LOOKIN FOR THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS HIGH END ROOKIES I HAVE THE SAME TO TRADE
IN RETURN LOTS OF GRADED AND RC'S IN BKB BB AND FB PLEASE EMAIL ME IF U HAVE
ANY OF THE BELOW, I WILL ALSO PURCHASE

BASEBALL I AM LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWIN PLAYER JERSEY RC'S GU RC'S AND AUTO RCS
ONLY
WEEKS*
STOKES
BRAD NELSON
HUBER
ADRIAN GONZALEZ*
PRIOR*
KELLY JOHNSON
GOMES*
BRAZELTON
KOTCHMAN*
MAUER*
REYES*
CABRERA*
BYNUM
JR HOUSE*
COTTS
UPTON*
BYRD
KHAHIL GREEN*
GATHRIGHT*
ALEXIS RIOS *
TEIXIERA*
WAINWRIGHT*
FRANCOUER*
HERMIDA
HINCKLEY*
LARRY BROADWAY
KAZMIR*
LASTINGS MILLEDGE*
COLE HAMELS*
GAVIN FLOYD*
BLALOCK*
JEREMY REED*
SIZEMORE*
VICTOR MARTINEZ*
BRANDON PHILLIPS*
ZUMAYA
JOSH HAMILTON
KODY KIRKLAND
GREINKE*
LUBANSKI*
BERROA*
MORNEAU
ANGEL GUZMAN*
BROWNLIE
EDWIN ENCARNACION*
JASON LANE*
PRINCE FIELDER*
BOBBY BRADLEY*

2003
ALLISON
BRIAN ANDERSON
AUBREY
BATTLE
BILLINGSLY
BULLINGTON
D'ANTONA
DUNCAN
DURBIN
FRANKLIN GUTIERREZ
GWYNN
HAGEN
HARDY
AARON HILL
RYAN HOWARD
CONER JACKSON
EDWIN JACKSON
CLINT KING
LAFOREST
LOEWEN
LUBANSKI
MARTE
MCCANN
MCGOWAN
MOSES
PALMISANO
PIE
QUINTIN
QUIROZ
HANLEY RAMIREZ
WILY JO RONDA
SHOPPACH
SISCO
SLEDGE
BRAD AND BRIAND SNYDER
IAN STEWART
RYAN SWEENEY
VALIDO
WAGNER
WEEKS
WILLINGHAM
YOUKILIS
DELMON YOUNG
DIONER NAVARRO

FOOTBALL CAN USE SP SPX AND CONTENDERS HIGHER END RC'S
FOOTBALL RC'S WANTED (HIGHER END RC'S ONLY) AUTO JRY AND GU RC'S ONLY
PENNINGTON
THOMAS JONES
VICK
LT
BARLOW
CJ
RUDI JOHNSON
DEUCE MAC
SANTANA MOSS
STEVE SMITH
BUCKHALTER
PORTIS
CARR
DUCKETT
HARRINGTON
WESTBROOK
BRYANT
BRANCH
STALLWORTH
PALMER
AJ
DOM DAVIS
LEFTWICH
BOLLER
MCGAHEE
FARGAS
SIMMS
CHRIS BROWN
PINNER
LEE SUGGS
LLOYD
LARRY JOHNSON
BOLDIN
ROGERS
GROSSMAN
PIERRE
MADISE

BKB
SPX SP AND HIGHER END RC'S
WADE
LEBRON
CARMELLO
RODNEY WHITE
GERALD WALLACE

TRADELIST
FB
dayne spx jry/auto rc 2 color
travis taylor spx jry/auto rc 4 color
tee martin spx black diamond jry rc 4 color
redman spx auto/jry rc 4 color
alexander black diamond jry rc
griese bow chrome rc
ex rc
jamal lewis prestige rc
manning finest rc
prentice spx jry auto rc
jamal lewis spx jry auto rc
manning topp auto rc rare
tee martin spx auto jry rc
culpepper bow chrome rc ref
topps chrome rc ref
finest rc ref
kordell stewart certified mirror gold rc
c-mart " "
c-mart certfied rc psa 9
warner momentum rc
boston spx auto rc
mcnabb contenders auto ticket rc psa 9
manning ultra rc
fred taylor FINEST rc no pro ref
palmer finest rc auto

bb
matt kinney bow chrome rc ref
mateo bow chrome rc ref
adam johnson tt chrome rc
elarton bow best rc
burrell topps auto rc
eaton bow chrome rc ref
jimmy rollins bow chrome rc psa 9 and 10
garland bow chrome rc ref
tao bow chrome rc psa 9
wes anderson finest rc ref
aaron mcneal finest rc ref
chris wakeland finest rc ref
nomar tt rc
prior fleer hat card
milton bow chrome rc ref and psa 9
grieve bowman auto rc
ichiro topps rc
chen bowman chrome rc ref
hinske spx jry rc
cuddyer bow chrome rc ref
quinn tt chrome rc psa 9
millwod ex auto rc
corey smith bow chrome psa 9
nick johnson bow chrome rc
soriano bowchrome rc
jason hart bow chrome rc psa 9
dunn bow chrome rc bgs 9.5
jeter sp rc bgs 8
ben broussard bow chrome rc
ichiro leaf certified freshman fabric base rc
mench bow chrome rc psa 9
burroughs bow best atomic rc ref
keith ginter bow chrome rc psa 9
helton tt rc psa 9
nady sp rc psa 9
quinn bow chrome rc psa 9
1993 SP WAX BOX (JETER)

BKB
mo pete spx jry auto rc x2
rashard lewis spx rc
carter finest rc
carter autographics rc rare
jordan limited access
carter tsc rdemption rc
mo pete ult sig 11/75
carter ovation rc
all harrington fleer focus auto
dooling spx jry auto rc
stevenson ex jry rc
duncan ultra rc
cynthia cooper exe court collection rc rare
maggette sp rc
mike miller spx jry auto rc 2 color
derek anderson psa 9 chrome rc
camby chrome rc psa 9