want to trade Mint canvas bags?

Old January 28th 05, 04:57 PM
Nooker

Default want to trade Mint canvas bags?

I ordered 4 of the mint canvas bags, since I can think of lots of uses for
them in my life, and you would think that I would get "some" variety, but
all I got was 4 "halves" bags ($1000).

I wouldn't mind having at least a couple different ones, so if anybody wants
to trade me their "other" denomination for one of my Halves bags, drop me an
e-mail and lets trade

Mark

Old January 28th 05, 09:51 PM
frank wight

With a little bit of nudging at your local bank,
they will give you a mint bag or two. Just
tell them that you wanna bring in ten pounds
of coins. Worked for me.

Old January 29th 05, 12:49 AM
Nooker

we have a Coinstar machine in our bank, so they encourage customers to use
that for large volumes of coins. That being said, I'm sure they expect you
to bring your own piggy bank.

thanks for the idea though, I'll give it a try

Mark

ups.com...