" Surely " - If they can, YOU CAN TOO!!!

Old August 27th 03, 08:07 AM
Tom

Default " Surely " - If they can, YOU CAN TOO!!!

Greetings To All,

Ordinary people ... with REAL RESULTS!

The amazing thing about networking/home-based business... many
people who have become financially independent are stay-at-home
mom's, janitor's, pastor's, business owner's, engineer's,
programmer's, teacher's, and any other person from every walk of
life. Many of these people did not know what they were doing, but
did 2 things right: (1) They focused on one company and worked it
every week for a few years; and (2) They were consistent and did not
give up.

The facts tell us that 20.8% of all US millionaires have come from
the home-based/networking industry since 1989. This is more than any
other industry!

Below, you will find several people just like you and I from every
back ground and situation. Please take the time and read about these
folks, so that you can feel comfortable in becoming successful
yourself. In other words, these people have made it and so can you!

The people below are people from all walks of life. They have
obtainted financial indpendence where they can go and do what they
want when they want. And... the great thing is... YOU CAN TOO!

I'm not a huge sports fan, but I recognized immediately the power of
the sports market. Thanks to the PlayItBig system, Online Trainings,
and awesome support, it is amazing how FUN and EASY it is to make
MONEY with this company! I now earn more on a monthly basis than I
ever have earned working a job!

- Bob Herzog, IN

Thanks to my home based business, I have been able to get out of
the rat race, and generate a very significant income from home. And,
I've done that with programs that are nowhere near as exciting as this.
This is by far the hottest opportunity I have seen in my 14 years in
this industry!

- Matt Morrow, CA

I've been a sports fan and baseball card collector since I was a kid.
Now, thanks to this opportunity, I'm able to work from home, make a
lot of money, and have the time to share my passion with my kids.
We're having fun together, and getting memorabilia that could be
worth thousands as the value goes up. This is awesome!

- Mike Lyman, CA

The above are real people who kept on going with one company and a
focused attitude. We have a company, the team, support, 17 years of
proven expertise, and a system that will show you how and what to do
on a regular basis.

For more information about our team, company, Simple Success System,
and how you can succeed with us, click here.....It's FREE!

http://www.signaturestars.com/a/1269

To your dreams and goal,

Thomas
http://www.padirectinc.com/loaded