Canada 2004 Stamp Schedule

Old July 17th 03, 10:02 PM
Robin Harris

Default Canada 2004 Stamp Schedule

Canada Post today (July 17/03) announced their 2004 stamp schedule.

A full listing is available via The RPSC website (www.rpsc.org).

Postal rates will be rising in Canada in January 2004. In anticipation of
the new rates, new stamps will be released Dec 20, 2003 including a $5.00
Moose. I understand that this design is even more impressive than the $8.00
Grizzly Bear issued several years ago (and voted Canada's most beautiful
stamp).

Robin Harris

Old July 17th 03, 10:26 PM
Tracy Barber

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 16:02:28 -0500, "Robin Harris"
wrote:

Canada Post today (July 17/03) announced their 2004 stamp schedule.

A full listing is available via The RPSC website (www.rpsc.org).

Postal rates will be rising in Canada in January 2004. In anticipation of
the new rates, new stamps will be released Dec 20, 2003 including a $5.00
Moose. I understand that this design is even more impressive than the $8.00
Grizzly Bear issued several years ago (and voted Canada's most beautiful
stamp).

Cool. Wee need a moose! I still say the 90c Dove will give the bear
a run for its money. :^P I do like both stamps a lot.

Tracy Barber
Old July 17th 03, 10:32 PM
A.M.Heindorff

wrote:

Canada Post today (July 17/03) announced their 2004 stamp schedule.

A full listing is available via The RPSC website (www.rpsc.org).

Postal rates will be rising in Canada in January 2004. In anticipation of
the new rates, new stamps will be released Dec 20, 2003 including a $5.00
Moose. I understand that this design is even more impressive than the

$8.00
Grizzly Bear issued several years ago (and voted Canada's most beautiful
stamp).

Cool. Wee need a moose! I still say the 90c Dove will give the bear
a run for its money. :^P I do like both stamps a lot.

The Dove is very nice, especially on cover ... :^P
But the Grizzly takes the cake :-)

Mette

Old July 17th 03, 11:17 PM
Tracy Barber

wrote:

Canada Post today (July 17/03) announced their 2004 stamp schedule.

A full listing is available via The RPSC website (www.rpsc.org).

Postal rates will be rising in Canada in January 2004. In anticipation of
the new rates, new stamps will be released Dec 20, 2003 including a $5.00
Moose. I understand that this design is even more impressive than the

$8.00
Grizzly Bear issued several years ago (and voted Canada's most beautiful
stamp).

Cool. Wee need a moose! I still say the 90c Dove will give the bear
a run for its money. :^P I do like both stamps a lot.

The Dove is very nice, especially on cover ... :^P
But the Grizzly takes the cake :-)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrizzly!

Tracy Barber
Old July 18th 03, 02:00 AM
Bob Ingraham

Apologies. Didn't mean to hit send. Yet. Stand by.

boB

Old July 25th 03, 07:47 PM
Post

Good looking program. Something to look forward to :-)
I like the idea of the Audubon-stamps in April and the
Lemieux stamps in October. Is the Moose engraved
like the Grizzly, the Loon and the Polar Bear? Ah well,
at any rate, I suppose it will be a must-have :-)
--
Ann Mette Heindorff
amhstamps (at) adr dot dk

The moose will be engraved to keep on track with the rest of the high value
animals.

Old July 26th 03, 07:56 AM
A.M.Heindorff

Post wrote in message
. ca...
Good looking program. Something to look forward to :-)
I like the idea of the Audubon-stamps in April and the
Lemieux stamps in October. Is the Moose engraved
like the Grizzly, the Loon and the Polar Bear? Ah well,
at any rate, I suppose it will be a must-have :-)

The moose will be engraved to keep on track with the rest of the high

value
animals.

Thanks for the update. Much appreciated :-)

Mette