"

Old October 27th 03, 07:15 PM
Kenneth465

Default "

Surely hope everyone had a great weekend. It was pretty laid back up here
except for a trip on Sat evening to the Fleet Center in Boston. Got to watch
and listen to the "Tony Hawk Boom Boom Huck Jam". No autographs, but I did
learn I truly am getting old. Way to loud and fast for me. The son did have a
great time though.

But back to business with the return from the mailbox on this first day of the
mail week.

One failure and that was from:

Orlando McFarlane
2102 Lakeview Drive W #2
Royal Palm Beach, Fl 33411-8776
A retired baseball player who returned my index cards unsigned with my letter
in my SASE and wrote nothing. No idea why, but oh well.

One return to sender and we did get a new address for this one to try this
afternoon.

The RTS was from: Phil Garner
4206 Spring Palms Court
Humble, Tx 77346-3307

And then came the good stuff:

BASEBALL

Rick Cerone
Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association. I joined this organization
and as part of the welcome packet you received a signed item from your favorite
team. This was it.
an 8x10 color signed photo

Bucky Guth
202 Morris Drive
Salisbury, Md 21804-7229
sent 10/20/03
received 10/27/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

FOOTBALL

Windlan Hall
13609 Pleasant Lane
Burnsville, Mn 55337-4547
sent 10/20/03
received 10/27/03
rec'd 2 index card signed

Steve Haggerty
16039 Quarry Hill Drive
Parker, Co 80134-9553
sent 10/20/03
received 10/27/03
rec'd 2 index card signed

Walt Patulski
4899 Abbottsbury Lane
Syracuse, NY 13215-2472
sent 9/20/03
received 10/27/03
rec'd 2 index card signed

Walt Garrison
187 E Hickory Hill Road
Argyle, Tx 76226-3004
sent 10/14/03
received 10/27/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Ray Rissimiller
114 Iken Circle
Goose Creek, SC 29445
sent 10/1/03
received 10/27/03
rec'd photo and 2 sic

Nick Mike-Mayer
681 Lincoln Avenue
Glen Rock, NJ 07452-2519
sent 8/17/03
received 10/27/03
rec'd 2 index cards sign

BASKETBALL

Richard Garmaker
5824 E 111TH Street
Tulsa, Ok 74137-7703
sent 10/20/03
received 10/27/03
rec'd note and 2 sic

HOCKEY

Len Frig
7558 Wynford Street
Salt Lake City, Ut 34121
sent 10/14/03
received 10/27/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Bob Berry
561 Fairfield Road
Simi Valley, Ca 93065-6916
sent 10/6/03
received 10/27/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Henry Boucha
314 Minnesota Ave NE
Warroad, Mn 56763-2201
sent 10/6/03
received 10/27/03
rec'd 8x10 color photo and stat sheets all signed

And that was our mail day. How was yours?

til next time....
hope all your mailboxes are full
see ya
ken