Ping: Autograph Pros and rest of the Regulars in here-

Old November 5th 06, 01:41 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2

Default Ping: Autograph Pros and rest of the Regulars in here-

hey all-

It's been officially cold here today-in the high 30's. I was planning on
putting up the christmas lights, but that can wait until another Saturday.

Ok-I took Autograph Pro's advice and checked out myspace. I've been a little
leary of the deal, but after working with it today-it is really easy to
personalize your site, and input the hobby info.

Feel free to take a peek at the site. I have recently added some of my
recent wrasslin' photos for starters.

Here's the link-
http://www.myspace.com/fifefan

Happy Hunting-
pe2

Old November 6th 06, 07:41 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
AutographPros.com

Default Autograph Pros and rest of the Regulars in here-

Hey, welcome to myspace. Indeed it's a huge opportunity to get some new
connections and grow in this great hobby. If you haven't yet, be sure to
join the autograph collectors group and start posting. Being only 1 month
old, it's in it's growing stage so you, Sue and the others can direct this
group in any direction you see fit. It will simply take a few posts per day
and it'll be huge in no time. As stated, I'll continue to recruit new
members and this will continue to grow.

--
Michael Kasmar
Over 2000 AUTHENTIC autographs in our ebay store he

Old November 6th 06, 09:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2

I appreciate the add!

pe2/fifefan

Old November 6th 06, 10:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
AutographPros.com

Sue, please send me a friend request if you haven't already. My account is
messed up so it's hard to get requests out. www.myspace.com/autographpros
Same goes for everyone else in the group. If I can find you in my friends,
I'll also put you on my top friends. Problem is, there are like 50 pages of
friends with no way to sort them, and they aren't saved in any order