9 guests already

Old July 10th 06, 12:19 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default 9 guests already

Williamsburg Film Fest has no repeat guests and 9 guests booked and
the event isn't for several months yet... all old classics (but two of
them seem to be still working today and one or two you have to read
through their credits to got "Oh yeah...!". Here's the list and
their credits.

Richard Anderson - Most known as Oscar Goldman (Six Million Dollar
Man) From his first screen test, he was signed as a contract player.
He worked with Spencer Tracy, Cary Grant, William Holden, Clark Gable
and Walter Pidgeon. He made 29 films over a six-year period.
In 1957 he was in Stanley Kubrick's "Paths of Glory,"
He worked on 'Curse of the Faceless Man', "The "Long Hot Summer" and
"Compulsion." and on TV; on "Playhouse 90" with Paul Newman and Joanne
Woodward in Irwin Shaw's "The Eighty-Yard Run." He co-starred in five
network television series; 1973 as Oscar Goldman, boss of the "Six
Million Dollar Man." Out of that came "The Bionic Woman." He
became the first actor ever to portray the same character in two
different television series running concurrently. He was nominated for
an Emmy in the 1976-1977 season. From 1988 until 1994, he did three
highly-rated two-hour specials, "The Return of the Six Million Dollar
Man and the Bionic Woman," "Bionic Showdown".

Audrey Dalton got her first role in "The Girls of Pleasure Island." In
the US, she did; "My Cousin Rachel" with Olivia de Havilland and
"Titanic" with Barbara Stanwyck. Then she co-starred with Alan Ladd
in "Drumbeat," with Willard Parker in "Lone Texan" and with Rod
Cameron and Dan Duryea in "The Bounty Killer." As well as Tim Holt in
the famed cult classic "The Monster That Challenged the World."
In addition to the big screen, she made many guest appearances on
television; "Wagon Train," "Gunsmoke," "Bonanza," "The Big Valley,"
"Bat Masterson," "Laredo," "Dragnet," "Dr. Kildare," "Death Valley
Days," "Perry Mason," "Michael Shayne," "The Tab Hunter Show,"
"National Velvet," "The 20th Century Fox Hour," "Man with a Camera"
and "The Wonderful World of Disney."

Margia Dean By age 7 she was a working child actress whose stage
credits included Little Eva in "Uncle Tom's Cabin," Mytyl in "The Blue
Bird" and Becky Thatcher in "Tom Sawyer." She won the titles of Miss
San Francisco and Miss California, which led to a first-prize talent
award in the Miss America contest. She won her first leading role in
"Shep Comes Home" (1948), co-starring Robert Lowery. Earning co-star
billing, she made "Red Desert" (1949), "The Lonesome Trail" (1955) and
"Villa!" (1958) -- in which she sang "It's A Lonely Kind of Love" to
lyrics of her own composition -- and cult classics "The Creeping
Unknown" (1955), "The Seven Women from Hell" (1961) and "Moro Witch
Doctor" (1964). At the same time she appeared in many TV and theater
productions. Later in her career came "The Secret of the Purple Reef"
(1960) with Peter Falk and "The Big Show" (1961) starring Esther
Williams and Cliff Robertson. She was executive producer of "The Long
Rope"(1961) starring Hugh Marlowe.

Ed Faulkner began his television and film career in 1958. Encouraged
and later coached by actor Richard Boone, he became a journeyman actor
over the next seventeen years appearing in well over 200 television
shows and some 30 odd motion pictures and feature films for
television. Credit include multiple episodes of "Have Gun, Will
Travel," "Gunsmoke," "Bonanza," "The Virginian," "Rawhide," "Iron
Horse," "Laramie," "Lassie," "Dragnet," "Adam-12," "The Mod Squad,"
"The Fugitive," "Marcus Welby, M.D.," "The Loner," " The Monroe's,'
"Ironsides," "The Odd Couple," and "Playhouse 90." Motion picture and
feature films for television comprise six films starring John Wayne:
"McLintock," "The Green Berets," "Hellfighters," "The Undefeated,"
"Chisum," " and "Rio Lobo, " two films starring Elvis Presley:"G.I.
Blues" and "Tickle Me," "Shendandoah" with James Stewart, "How to
Murder Your Wife" with Jack Lemmon, "Something Big" with Dean Martin
and Brian Keith, "The Ballard of Josie" featuring Doris Day and Peter
Graves, "Scandalous John" with Brian Keith, "The Doomsday Flight"
starring Van Johnson and Edmond O'Brien. Other films include "Hang
Your Hat on the Wind," "The Little Shepherd of Kingdom Come," "Lost
Flight," and "Stowaway to the Moon." He recently appeared in a cameo
role on the Hallmark Channel production of a classic western starring
two of his old friends, Burt Reynolds and Bruce Dern.

James Hampton appeared off-Broadway in "Easy Does It" with Tom Poston
and Liz Allen, toured with Burt Reynolds in "Rainmaker" and starred in
"Tender Trap" with Reynolds at Arlington Park Theatre in Chicago. He
played title role in "Will Success Spoil Rock Hunter?" at the same
theater with Mamie Van Doren and Rick Jason. With a career spanning
over 40 years, James is a Golden Globe Nominee (Most Promising
Newcomer for "The Longest Yard") and a Screen Actors Guild Award
Nominee (Best Ensemble Cast for "Slingblade"). His first film, "The
Cliff Dwellers," in which he starred, was nominated for an Academy
Award in 1962. He appeared in scores of films, including "Teen Wolf,"
"Hawmps," "Hustle," "The Man Who Loved Cat Dancing," "The China
Syndrome," "W. W. and The Dixie Dance Kings" and many more. A veteran
director, he has been at the helm of many productions, including
"Evening Shade," "Grace Under Fire," "The Tony Danza Show" and "Boston
Common." Hes most familiar for his role as Trooper Hannibal Dobbs in
"F Troop," James has also performed before the cameras in hundreds of
TV shows, notably "Houston Knights," "The Doris Day Show," "The Dukes
of Hazzard," " Days of Our Lives," " Who's the Boss," "Mannix," "Death
Valley Days," " The FBI," "The Bob Newhart Show," " The Rockford
Files," " The Guns of Will Sonnet," "Rawhide," "General Hospital,"
"Gomer Pyle," "Gunsmoke" and "Cimmaron Strip."

Robert Horton gave a Command Performance for Queen Elizabeth II in the
Victoria Palace Theater (he sang "Shenandoah") and was honored on
"This Is Your Life." In 1963, Bob also made the list of the Ten Best
Dressed Men, along with President John Kennedy, actor James Garner and
comedian Joey Bishop. He did all of his own riding and stunts on most
of the "Wagon Train" and "A Man Called Shenandoah" series, and he
owned the Appaloosa horse he often rode in both series.

David Huddleston began his stage career in 1965 and began to make
inroads in film in the 1970s, supporting John Wayne in "Rio Lobo"
(1970), James Stewart in "Fools' Parade" (1971) and Gregory Peck in
"Billy Two Hats" (1973). Huddleston's breakthrough role was the
vicious gang leader with a sense of humor in Robert Benton's "Bad
Company" (1972), a role for which he earned much critical praise.
Acting in more than 60 films, his roles include Mayor Olsen Johnson in
Mel Brooks' famous "Blazing Saddles" (1974), the title role in "Santa
Claus, The Movie" (1985), and the newest cult classic, playing a
wheelchair-bound millionaire known as "The Big Lebowski" (1998) in the
Coen brothers feature film. From supporting Harrison Ford in "Frantic"
(1987) to Julia Roberts in "Something to Talk About" (1997) to
co-starring with Kris Kristofferson in HBO's "The Tracker" (1988).
He co-starred in several series, including "Tenafly" (NBC, 1973-74)
and "Petrocelli" (NBC,1974-76). He created, executive produced and
starred in "Hizzonner" (NBC,1979), playing Hizzonner the mayor. He
earned a 1990 Emmy nomination for his recurring role as Grandpa Arnold
on ABC's "The Wonder Years" and paired with Louise Fletcher as the
parents of the murderer in the miniseries "In a Child's Name" (CBS,
1991) with star Valerie Bertinelli. In "Family Reunion" (NBC, 1984)
miniseries, David co-starred as Bette Davis' greedy nephew. More
recently television audiences have enjoyed him as Senator Lobell on
"West Wing" (NBC) and the Mayor on "Gilmore Girls" (WB). Notable roles
on Broadway a co-starring as Branch Rickey in "The First" (1981), a
musical biography of baseball player Jackie Robinson; appearing as old
friend and neighbor Charlie with Dustin Hoffman in "Death of a
Salesman" (1984), for which he received a Drama Desk nomination;
mentoring Sam Waterston's Lincoln as Bowling Green in "Abe Lincoln in
Illinois" (1993); and taking over as Benjamin Franklin in the (1998)
Broadway revival of the musical "1776." He repeated his role of Ben
Franklin for five months at The Ford's Theatre in Washington, D.C., in
2003 and performed the one-man show "An Evening with James Beard" at
the Rainbow and Stars atop Rockefeller Center in New York.
David was honored with the Golden Boot Award in 2002 for his career
contribution to the western film and television genre and in 2005 Mr.
Huddleston's career was celebrated by the John Payne Lifetime
Achievement Award presented to him by Patricia Neal in his home state
of Virginia. David is proud to be the father of actor Michael
Huddleston.

Heather Lowe As a theatrical producer, Heather has superintended
numerous well-received national shows. "Down Winder Dance," starring
Sara Gilbert. She also produced for Turner Pictures the highly
acclaimed television presentation "The Avenging Angel" (1995),
starring Tom Berenger, Charlton Heston and James Coburn. Heather and
police detective Tom Lange have recently joined forces on "Out For
Justice," a new TV series profiling Lange's high-profile cases in Los
Angeles law enforcement.

Andrew Prine was first seen on-screen as the older brother to Helen
Keller in 1962's classic "The Miracle Worker" with Patty Duke and Anne
Bancroft. He went on the to star in films such as "Advance to the
Rear" with Glenn Ford and Stella Stevens, "Texas Across the River"
with Dean Martin, "The Devil's Brigade" with William Holden, "Chisum"
with John Wayne, "One Little Indian" with James Garner, "Gettysburg"
and "The Avenging Angel" both with Tom Berenger, "Gods & Generals"
with Jeff Daniels and many more. Televsion credits include numerous
series, among them "The United States Steel Hour," "Alcoa Presents,"
"Overland Trail," "Have Gun, Will Travel," "Alfred Hitchcock
Presents," "Wagon Train," "Gunsmoke," "Bonanza," "Dr. Kildare," "The
Fugitive," "Ironside", "The Virginian," "Star Trek," "Barnaby Jones,"
"Hawaii Five-O," "Baretta," "Married with Children" and "Paradise."
Andrew is married to Hollywood producer Heather Lowe.

Neil Summers He's been beaten, blown up, stabbed, shot, thrown
downstairs, gnawed by rattlesnakes, trampled, trounced and generally
abused ever since 1965. Matt Dillon killed him more times than he can
recall, and Josey Wales shot him off a horse, as did Tom Horn, Nevada
Smith, The Duke (in five movies), the Cartwrights, and the entire
Cannon family from "The High Chaparral." Neil has been a premier
Hollywood stuntman for four decades.He is a member of the Screen
Actors Guild courtesy of Audie Murphy, who helped him get his card.
Neil's long list of film credits includes five movies with John Wayne
and dozens of TV shows, among them "Bonanza," "Gunsmoke" and "The
Adventures of Brisco County, Jr." Some of his other credits include
"High Chaparral," "The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean" and "The
Quick and the Dead." Movies filmed in the Kanab, Utah, area are "Ride
in the Whirlwind," "Duel at Diablo," "The Plainsman," "Rough Night in
Jericho," "Mackenna's Gold," and "One Little Indian"; TV series shot
in Kanab include "Daniel Boone," "Death Valley Days" and "Gunsmoke.
Old July 10th 06, 12:34 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2

Yep-

they are usually lining up people just after each show. I think age and
health has alot to do with it. I know they cater to "B" western stars, but
it sure would be nice to see some mid range stars that appear at the HCS...

By the way-the ringing is finally gone from my ears, sue! Loud show last
night, but not as loud as STYX!

Old July 10th 06, 12:39 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

LOL When I went to the last Journey concert, Steve Augeri was on a
huge amp which I just happened to be sitting under... only a couple
rows back. If' he'd of fallen (which he nearly did!); he'd of landed
on me (I probably would have liked it...lol). Sitting next to those
amps are torture afterwards though. You hear the bass in your sleep!

Old July 10th 06, 03:36 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Dang! That's some mega-sound. But I ask, does it REALLY need to be
that loud? Honestly, unless there are more than 5 thousand people, I
don't see the need; sometimes, the quality of the words and music is
lost with it being so loud.

On Sun, 9 Jul 2006 22:34:02 -0700, "Craig Dunsville"
wrote:

I was in the front row at a Motorhead concert once and was almost completely
deaf for three days. It probably did some permanent damage.

Old July 10th 06, 07:29 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Todd F.

LOL... All the guests they have listed so far have done a HCS as far as I
recall.

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com

newsogsg.2863$Th7.615@trnddc05...

Old July 10th 06, 08:17 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
JosesAutograph

Wow great lineup. I might have you get Richard Anderson autograp the
picture my friend took of me and him.

Jose R.
Jose's Celebrity Central
http://www.josescelebritycentral.com
Singing Birthday Phone Greeting
http://www.happybirthdayphonecall.com

Old July 10th 06, 03:31 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Yeah but they charge less here most likely; I probably will go if
someone wants anything; but it's a long time from now. I'll repost in
Jan