guests at CIV so many and a couple are odd and non SW related....

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 28th 07, 09:04 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default guests at CIV so many and a couple are odd and non SW related....

Ford Rumor: Came from CIV Security/Volunteer person
George Lucas: people said he went last time and if scheduling
permitted, he'd go. He couldn't because of Indy
Sam Jackson Rumor: came from people who guess it might be him base on
OP post of "people we've done signings with before"

I didn't put on there but another rumor was Ian McDiarmid and so was
Ralph McQuarrie (who I had on there and who I took off after that was
denied).

That should settle your problem.

PS I'm a little grown up now to play the rumor game. I don't need to
do it, others do it just fine without me.

On 29 May 2007 11:24:22 -0700, Lord Vader III
wrote:

On May 28, 1:13 pm, Sue H wrote:
What are you a moron? Guesses from others from the board. Gee friggin
whiz, you can't find anything I say wrong so you have to twist words
and make up **** as you go? Moron.

Ah yes. Name calling. Always a sign of someone who is grasping at
straws to try to prove themselves correct.

PS I contradicted NOTHING. You are just trying to start crap. By the
way, ask Official Pix who the two rumored were... they were ones on my
rumored list. They should be able to tell you know. So instead of
starting crap, get the facts first.

So sad that you are so blinded by your ego.

I'll give you that Hamill and Christensen were "confirmed / rumored"
by OP but, in your post, you said YOU GUESSED at the others. Do I
need to quote it again? I'm not twisting any words. It doesn't
matter if you make a guess based on things others have said. If you
GUESS at something and then post it as a rumor, that means YOU STARTED
THE RUMOR!

LVIII

12 More guests at CIV Sue H Autographs 0 March 30th 07 03:15 AM
9 guests already Sue H Autographs 8 July 10th 06 03:31 PM
SEVERAL new guests and prices finally Sue H Autographs 4 March 8th 05 06:52 PM
1st Guests announed for Collectamania 7 fon Autographs 10 October 1st 04 10:22 PM
Guests at San Diego Comic Con(~^^~) ImRightAlwaysUNo Autographs 3 July 4th 03 10:27 PM