George Orwell

Old June 18th 05, 12:50 PM
tripping28track

Default George Orwell

I think you better wake up, yourself, Pal. Your buddy Ricky wants to
intrude into a GATED PRIVATE COMMUNITY, to take pictures of our homes
in here- he's not welcome- it's PRIVATE. You can't try to enter a
gated community and foil their security, and outwardly say so, to get
pictures of peoples homes to post on the net. Why do you think it's
gated in the first place ? The police here would love to arrest him-
their exact words. Ricky is the one that threw down the gauntlet and
openly challenged our local police and security to catch him. They
take that VERY SERIOUSLY.

When told so, he went on to say how he was going to foil our security
force and drive right past them. That shows criminal intent- all to
get to my house.

The so-called "sticker" on his car was from the car's previous owner,
not him. So it's a false sticker.

He is using his wife's free email addy, she works for Charter.net- to
wreak havoc on Usenet.

He also made several posts about how to harass ebay sellers. He states
he works for the welfare office, then goes on to call clients "white
trash", which simply horrified the directors of the county welfare
offices involved.

saying is one thing, doing is another, and with a fake sticker on his
car, if he follows through on it, he's gonna get arrested right at the
entrance. so mind your own business, or perhaps you will be named, and
we'll be tracing your ISP number too, and getting your address- and
giving it to the police as an accessory to this.

Old June 18th 05, 12:53 PM
tripping28track

ps- and you're the one that is frequenting "anonymous message"
newsgroups...gee, wonder why...

later, troll-y

here's your posting history, for all to read

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...Jnb08ZoA&hl=en

Old June 18th 05, 01:05 PM
tripping28track

George, looks like you popped up on the Scientology site and started
trolling there at one time, too.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...d589fb00cecb34

Old June 18th 05, 01:07 PM
tripping28track

George Orwell has a problem with affirmative action and minorities ??
Sounds like YOU are the one that's f-d up, George, here's your email.

From: George Orwell
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at .
Subject: Who Wants A BLACK DOCTOR?
Newsgroups:
soc.retirement,soc.veterans,fl.general,az.general, alt.california
Date: 17 Mar 2004 02:11:56 +0100

You can't verify any doctor's class standing in medical school, you
friggin' moron. You would have to accept whatever he told you, if
he would even answer your inquiry about it.

Unfortunately it's true that affirmative action has tainted everything.
The qualifications of certain ethnic groups will always be in doubt
because of it.

Old June 18th 05, 01:08 PM
tripping28track

"George Orwell", ISP 212.171.49.198

we'll have to run that one, and find out your location, and pursue this
matter

YOU'RE NEXT, GEORGE

Old June 18th 05, 01:26 PM
tripping28track

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...b6f18a01db267b

I see you're over on alt.dss.hack

right "George" ??

sounds illegal to me...we'll forward this one along too...

Old June 18th 05, 06:44 PM
DeserTBoB

On 18 Jun 2005 04:50:40 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

I think you better wake up, yourself, Pal. Your buddy Ricky wants to
intrude into a GATED PRIVATE COMMUNITY, snip

There are no gates. It's all over the internet.

... to take pictures of our homes
in here- he's not welcome- it's PRIVATE. snip

If he can get in the "gate" that doesn't exist, he's perfectly able to
do that under the Constitution.

You can't try to enter a
gated community and foil their security snip

WHAT security? Some rent-a-cop who functions like a Wally-Fart
greeter? That's documented, too.

, and outwardly say so, to get
pictures of peoples homes to post on the net. Why do you think it's
gated in the first place ? The police here would love to arrest him-
their exact words. Ricky is the one that threw down the gauntlet and
openly challenged our local police and security to catch him. They
take that VERY SERIOUSLY. snip

In your mind, maybe. Obviously, your "developement" couldn't give a
**** less.

When told so, he went on to say how he was going to foil our security
force and drive right past them. That shows criminal intent- all to
get to my house. snip

Not what he said. Re-read the post and try not to be delusional.

The so-called "sticker" on his car was from the car's previous owner,
not him. So it's a false sticker. snip

Want to bet on that?

He is using his wife's free email addy, she works for Charter.net- to
wreak havoc on Usenet. snip

So what? I have free long distance for life. So?

He also made several posts about how to harass ebay sellers. He states
he works for the welfare office, then goes on to call clients "white
trash", which simply horrified the directors of the county welfare
offices involved. snip

No, he laughed his ass off that you made a complete ass of yourself to
some public officials. I have the email to prove it.

saying is one thing, doing is another, and with a fake sticker on his
car, if he follows through on it, he's gonna get arrested right at the
entrance. so mind your own business, or perhaps you will be named, and
we'll be tracing your ISP number too, and getting your address- and
giving it to the police as an accessory to this. snip

Sounds like your "normal" kind of behavior, Noodles...selling
fruadulent crap on ebay, denigrated people who call you on your petty
crimes...same sort of thing. What's the matter, asshole? Can't take
some of your own medicine?

dB
Old June 18th 05, 06:44 PM
DeserTBoB

Archived Noodles post:

Old June 18th 05, 06:46 PM
DeserTBoB

On 18 Jun 2005 04:53:46 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

ps- and you're the one that is frequenting "anonymous message"
newsgroups...gee, wonder why...

later, troll-y

here's your posting history, for all to read

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...Jnb08ZoA&hl=en snip

HAHAHA! That's YOU, dip****! You ****ed up...AGAIN! I love it!

Nice to see you frequent the "white power" rooms...the cops'll LOVE
that!

dB