In-Person Autographs - HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW

Old August 25th 04, 11:55 AM
Todd F.

Default In-Person Autographs - HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW

!!!!***===---HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW---===***!!!!

HeLLo!!! Once again the in-person celebrity autograph convention
which I attend,
The Hollywood Collectors Show, is coming up on October 2nd and 3rd.

As always I will be helping those who can't make it to Southern
California to
attend this show, obtain autographs for them. I have been helping others
obtain in-person
autographs at this show forever. The majority of the photos taken with me
and celebs are
at The Hollywood Collectors Show, and can be seen at my site below. In fact,
many
celebrities come to this show multiple times that I have been able to get
them to sign
the photo I took with them.

Photos of Me With Celebrities At The Show.
http://www.toddsautographarena.com/celebphotonew.html

Photos of Me with Celebrities Which I had signed.
http://www.toddsautographarena.com/scan-awm.html

**SOME OF THE GUEST ATTENDING THIS SHOW ARE***

(From The TV Show "Lost In Space")

Angela Cartwright - 'Penny Robinson'
Marta Kristen - 'Judy Robinson'
Mark Goddard - 'Major Don West'
Vitina Marcus - 'Athena' (The Green Lady)
Bob May - 'The Robot'
Bill Mumy - 'Will Robinson'
June Lockhart - Maureen Robinson'

(From The TV Show 'I Dream of Jeannie')

Larry Hagman - 'Major Anthony Nelson' also J.R.Ewing on "Dallas"
Bill Daily - 'Major Roger Healey'

(From The TV Show 'The Partridge Family')

Suzanne Crough - 'Tracy Partridge'
Brian Forster - 'Christopher Partridge'

(From The TV Show 'My 3 Sons')

Beverly Garland - 'Barbara Harper Douglas'
Stanley Livingston - 'Chip Douglas'
Barry Livingston - 'Ernie Douglas'

(From The TV Show 'Happy Days')

Anson Williams - 'Potsie Weber'
Erin Moran - 'Joanie Cunningham'
Donnie Most -'Ralph Malph'

(From The TV Show 'The Jeffersons')

Ned Wertimer - 'Doorman Ralph Hart'
Marla Gibbs - 'Florence Johnson'

(Cartoon Voices)

Carolyn Lawrence - "SpongeBob SquarePants - 'Sandy Cheeks'"
(Ms. Lawrence is also the voice the 'Cindy Vortex' on "The Adventures Of
Jimmy Neutron")

Mr. Doug Lawrence - "SpongeBob SquarePants - 'Plankton' / 'Larry The
Lobster'"
(Mr. Lawrence was also the voice of 'Filburt Shellbach' / 'Peter Wolfe' in
"Rocko's Modern Life")

Eddie Carroll - Voice of 'Jiminy Cricket'

(From Hal Roach's "Our Gang" / "The Little Rascals"

Joy Lane
Mildred Kornman
Patricia Barry

(From The TV Show "Petticoat Junction" & "Green Acres" & The Beverly
Hillbillies")

Tom Lester - 'Eb' on "Petticoat Junction" and "Green Acres"
Plus he had a recurring role on "The Beverly Hillbillies"

Linda Kaye Henning - 'Betty Jo' on "Petticoat Junction"
Plus she was the voice of 'Jethrene' on "The Beverly Hillbillies"

(Other Guest Also Appearing...)

Booth Coleman - 'Zaius' on "Planet Of The Apes"

George Lazenby - 'James Bond'

Reb Brown - "Captain America I & II"

Mamie Van Doren - "High School Confidential!" and "Sex Kittens Go To
College"

Joyce DeWitt - 'Janet' on "Three's Company"

Steve Railsback - "Helter Skelter"

Margo Apostacso - Ewok "Star Wars: Episode VI - The Return Of The Jedi"

Denny Miller - "Tarzan, The Ape Man"

***For A Complete Updated Guest List The Link Is***
http://www.hollywoodcollectorshow.com/Burbank.htm

For those of you outside the USA, like many of the people I obtain
autographs for, I only take USA CURRENCY, CASH, or PAYPAL. No checks or
money orders. If you use PAYPAL I will charge the 3% charge to you that they
charge me. Time is running out. I need your order, with filled out form
(given later if interested) and a SASE with correct REAL STAMPS postage =
NOT Pitney Bowes or any other postage that is canceled and has to be used
the same day.

I charge a $5 service fee per sig to cover my expensives, and
time of waiting in line for people I don't want, starving all day.... it's
fun though, nonetheless . It usually would take me 1 hour to get who I
want but am usually there the whole day getting sigs for everyone. If money
is left over after covering my expensives I use it towards my hobby. Once we
build rapport and if you attend autograph shows we can do trades and kill
the service fee. Most celebs charge $15 8x10 B&W and $20 for 8x10 Color
autographed photos which they provide. Bigger names charge $20 - $25. Let
me know who you want so I can give you an estimate of what they charge. Some
newbies to the show charge less and eventually raise their price. If you
want something signed of your own you can send that to me as well.

I'll do my best to get you the type of photo you want. Be specific if
you want the person in a type of character pose, wearing what type of
clothes, if any clothes . Send me a small print out of the type of photo
you want if you want to. If you want Larry Hagman from Dallas, or I Dream
of Jeannie, or Joyce DeWitt from Three's Company, a Happy Days cast photo
signed by the attending cast stars, A Lost in Space cast photo signed by the
attending cast stars, let me know. I go out of my way looking for the photo
at dealer tables if I have to.

If they charge less I WILL send you back the difference, but if
they charge more (usually doesn't happen) I expect the difference to be sent
to me.

Do you want some in-person autographs? Get back to me ASAP. I
need the packages a week before the show preferably. I have a form that I
will need to send to you to have filled out with all the information. If
you want to send the package so I have to sign for it let me know so I can
tell you what day I will be home.

Once I get back from the show I will contact you with the
details, and mail your autographs to you ASAP so you can post the successes
for all to see. .

****DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST**** IF YOU ARE INTERESTED REPLY TO ME VIA
EMAIL AND REMEMBER TO REMOVE THE *NOSPAM* IN THE EMAIL ADDRESS.

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com

Old August 26th 04, 03:40 AM
Todd F.

I forgot to mention all the Playboy Playmate Guests will be there as
well.
http://www.hollywoodcollectorshow.com/Playmate.htm

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com

Old August 26th 04, 08:14 AM
Barefootmk

is it just me or have these shows just become a wasteland of wanna be's and
never weres who's only claim to fame was showing their breasts? and what's with
people wanting to pay for these losers...i'm all for an autograph collection
and people wanting their pictures with "stars". but isn't this really pushing
that envelope a little too far? these shows can't even get real celebrity
guests anymore...just wait- next thing on the horizon is reality "stars" doing
shows too...that'll be a lot of fun.

Old August 26th 04, 11:40 AM
Todd F.

Well, everyone has an opinion but with the responce this show gets
there sure is enough people interested in the autographs of the celebrities
who do attend. The show has been so packed that Ray finally moved it to The
Burbank Hilton.. finally, air conditioning that works...

Oh, in case you have not heard, the agents and celebs are getting in
on the action and running the shows in a way. They are grabbing other celebs
to represent them and bring them to shows.. and get a cut of the money.
While other celebs like Johnny Whittaker.. sp? is creating websites for
fellow celebrities.

Not everyone in the world can be like you and obtain in-person
autographs of current day stars every single week. . I wish I had the
contacts like you do. Many people don't see the stars at The Hollywood
Collectors Show as washed up celebs... they bring back great memories from
the past.. Look at Nick At Nite.. people still love those old tv shows. You
probably know where most of these celebs eat and sleep and can get their
autograph for free hence I can understand your reasoning for not paying, or
understanding why others would pay for their sigs LOL.. Most people are not
as fortunate as you to be able to get enough free sigs for yourself and
extras to sell to these same type of people who buy sigs at conventions.
That was meant as a compliment.

People being famous for showing their breasts? LOL.. Yeah, that's
exactly what Playboy Playmates are known for. Then again, look at the insane
amount of money people pay to get into GenCon and the outrageous money they
pay to get autographs from models. Where there is a want, a promoter will
fill the need.. LOL... If you ran into a Playmate and she signed 10 photos
for you for free you probably wouldn't have a problem selling them to people
who want this "loser" right? hehe.. When I first posted I totally forgot
about the Playmate part of the show and had to post that for those who were
interested. I'm actually a little glad they are seperating them from the
other stars. Everyone has their own tastes when it comes to collecting.

Many people loved shows like Lost in Space and this show has a ton
of cast members from it.. I wouldn't call them, or any past tv celebrity
losers for making a ton of money and then not having to do anything else
haha... If I were in their shoes I'd sit at a con for 4 hours to make a few
hundred bucks TAX FREE that is... as well.. haha..

I know I'm going to buy Anson Williams, and Don Mosts autographs...I
also have an original I Dream of Jeannie presskit photo of Bill, Larry,
Barbara with a monkey I want to get signed . If I buy their autographs
direct from these "washed-up" celebrities, or a dealer like you it doesn't
make me nuts. I would think a dealer would be happy people want to buy
autographs from "washes-up" celebrities so you can get them for free
elsewhere and sell them to them.. LOL..

Who would you consider a real celebrity guest for an autograph show?
You know a current celeb doesn't do these shows often and it's not meant for
them. Although alot of studios are finding them good to promote upcoming
movies at now. I'm looking forward to meeting Larry Hagman, Bill Daily, and
many others. They gave me some great laughs over the years and I don't
consider them washed-up. I don't expect them to act and come out with new
stuff until the day they die.

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena

Old August 26th 04, 01:45 PM
dahoov2

The opinions expressed by others are proabably a minority as people
love this show or they'd not have so many guests, buyers, dealers and
have it so often.

People are missing out by dismissing some of these people as B and has
beens or just famous for showing cheesecake in B movies. Many of
these people live fascinating lives and someone like I saw Delores
Fuller on the list, can tell you a LOT. Did you know she was married
to Ed Wood? He was an icon of the old classics like Dracula.......
and worked with (and so did she) people like Bela Legosi. They must
have a million stories.... so don't feel bad if someone says crap as
if you enjoy it, that's all that matters.

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com
Old August 26th 04, 08:47 PM
Tarzan The Ape Man

blah blah blah..how about keeping your 2 cents for once?

Old August 26th 04, 10:42 PM
pe2

When you're a fan of TV land, and DVD's-These shows are a god-send for
me!!!!!! I have used Todd's services many times, and this show is gonna kill
me, money wise! Nothing like the classics!

happy hunting-
pe2

Old August 26th 04, 11:09 PM
Todd F.

I think I might get the whole Lost In Space cast... that will cost
LOL... Also, I'M REALLY HOPING that Anson, Most, and Moran will convince the
other Happy Days people to come to the show since they ALL will be meeting
up to play baseball for the taping of the anniversary show in September.

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena

Old August 27th 04, 12:03 AM
Barefootmk

i was more in to ripping the playboy "celebrities" than anything else...at
least the tv stars went out looking for work and money...playboy people just
took off their clothes and expected everything else to just fall in to place...