coin disposal - headed for bullion

Old January 25th 05, 01:31 PM
paragon

Default coin disposal - headed for bullion

Greetings all, I have decided with the help of folks here and several
dealers to sell a bunch of coins from my little hoard as junk silver.
If anyone here has an interest in anything here please drop me an e-mail as
I would be happy to see any of it go to a good home, but auctioning all of
this lower value stuff is just impractical. Make an offer for whatever
strikes your fancy.
Someone has requested scans of the Kennedy half dollars, so those may be
spoken for.
thanks for looking
Dave
Headed for Bullion - make an offer if you want anything here

1885-O Silver Dollar - AG very dark color throughout, very worn

1937 Walking Liberty Half Dollar

1941 Walking Liberty Half Dollar (2)

1940 Walking Liberty Half Dollar (2)

1943 Walking Liberty Half Dollar (2)

1944 Walking Liberty Half Dollar

1945 Walking Liberty Half Dollar

1951 Franklin Half Dollar

1952 Franklin Half Dollar

1954 Franklin Half Dollar

1961 Franklin Half Dollar (3)

1962 Franklin Half Dollar (2)

1963 Franklin Half Dollar (4)

1964 Kennedy Half Dollar (4) - scan requested

1965 Kennedy Half Dollar - scan requested

1966 Kennedy Half Dollar (6) - scan requested

1967 Kennedy Half Dollar (4) - scan requested

Standing Liberty Quarter- no date

1932 Washington Quarter

1934 Washington Quarter (3)

1935 Washington Quarter (2)

1936 Washington Quarter (4)

1939 Washington Quarter (4)

1940 Washington Quarter (2)

1941 Washington Quarter (3)

1942 Washington Quarter (3)

1944 Washington Quarter (3)

1945 Washington Quarter (3)

1946 Washington Quarter

1947 Washington Quarter

1948 Washington Quarter

1950 Washington Quarter (2)

1952 Washington Quarter

1953 Washington Quarter

1955 Washington Quarter

1956 Washington Quarter

1957 Washington Quarter (5)

1959 Washington Quarter

1960 Washington Quarter

1961 Washington Quarter

1962 Washington Quarter (4)

1963 Washington Quarter

1964 Washington Quarter (7)

1916 Mercury Dime

1917 Mercury Dime

1919 Mercury Dime (2)

1920 Mercury Dime

1923 Mercury Dime (2)

1924 Mercury Dime

1925 Mercury Dime

1926 Mercury Dime (3)

1927 Mercury Dime (4)

1929 Mercury Dime (3)

1934 Mercury Dime (2)

1935 Mercury Dime (4)

1936 Mercury Dime (7)

1937 Mercury Dime

1938 Mercury Dime (2)

1939 Mercury Dime (4)

1940 Mercury Dime (4)

1941 Mercury Dime (10)

1942 Mercury Dime (11)

1943 Mercury Dime (12)

1944 Mercury Dime (13)

1945 Mercury Dime (10)

1946 Roosevelt Dime (9)

1947 Roosevelt Dime (11)

1948 Roosevelt Dime (7)

1949 Roosevelt Dime (3)

1950 Roosevelt Dime (3)

1951 Roosevelt Dime (7)

1952 Roosevelt Dime (5)

1953 Roosevelt Dime (4)

1954 Roosevelt Dime (8)

1956 Roosevelt Dime (11)

1957 Roosevelt Dime (10)

1958 Roosevelt Dime (2)

1959 Roosevelt Dime (4)

1960 Roosevelt Dime (7)

1961 Roosevelt Dime (11)

1962 Roosevelt Dime (11)

1963 Roosevelt Dime (17)

1964 Roosevelt Dime (46)

1965 Roosevelt Dime (7)

no date Buffalo Nickel (2)

1942 WTN

1943 WTN (7)

1944 WTN (3)

1945 WTN (5)

1950 -1958 Wheat Cents - 22.1oz bag

Returning to Circulation

Jefferson Nickels

1939

1940 (7)

1941 (14)

1946 (8)

1947 (2)

1948 (3)

1949

1952 (5)

1953 (4)

1954 (4)

1955 (3)

1956 (5)

1957 (4)

1958

1959 (4)

1960 (4)

1961

1962 (7)

1959 - 1965 Lincoln Cents (9.2 oz bag)

Old January 25th 05, 01:58 PM
Alan Williams

paragon wrote:

Greetings all, I have decided with the help of folks here and several
dealers to sell a bunch of coins from my little hoard as junk silver.
If anyone here has an interest in anything here please drop me an e-mail as
I would be happy to see any of it go to a good home, but auctioning all of
this lower value stuff is just impractical. Make an offer for whatever
strikes your fancy.

(snip)

Returning to Circulation

Jefferson Nickels

1939

1940 (7)

1941 (14)

1946 (8)

1947 (2)

1948 (3)

1949

1952 (5)

1953 (4)

1954 (4)

1955 (3)

1956 (5)

1957 (4)

1958

1959 (4)

1960 (4)

1961

1962 (7)

Thank you. ;-)

I look forward to giving them all a good home.

Alan
'walking behind you and picking up your orphans'
Old January 25th 05, 07:49 PM
jw_levelland

Alan:

I'm interested in the Walking and Franklin halves, you can email me at
and tell me what you want for them.

Thanks

Jack

Old January 25th 05, 07:55 PM
jw_levelland

Paragon...

that is. Paragon...

I can't keep my threads straight. Never mind as it seems Alan has
already made an offer.

Sorry about the mix up.

JW

Old January 25th 05, 08:54 PM
paragon

Hey Alan, do you want it all? Just the stuff that you left unsnipped? I
tried reading the top, the bottom and the middle in various orders and am
still unsure what you meant
Dave

Old January 25th 05, 09:00 PM
Dale Hallmark

"paragon" wrote in message
Hey Alan, do you want it all? Just the stuff that you left unsnipped? I
tried reading the top, the bottom and the middle in various orders and am
still unsure what you meant
Dave

Looked to me that he meant that was more for him to find in circulation.

Dale

Old January 25th 05, 09:10 PM
Alan Williams

jw_levelland wrote:

Paragon...

that is. Paragon...

I can't keep my threads straight. Never mind as it seems Alan has
already made an offer.

Sorry about the mix up.

JW

He' s Dave, I'm Alan, and all I'm offering is to find the ones he's
throwing back into circulation. ;-)

Alan
'programs! programs! get yer programs!'
Old January 25th 05, 09:13 PM
Alan Williams

Dale Hallmark wrote:

"paragon" wrote in message
Hey Alan, do you want it all? Just the stuff that you left unsnipped? I
tried reading the top, the bottom and the middle in various orders and am
still unsure what you meant
Dave

Looked to me that he meant that was more for him to find in circulation.

Dale

stood
_____

I M

Alan
'cryptographer to the stars'
Old January 25th 05, 09:53 PM
paragon

VERY CLEVER
Dave
You'll know it was one of mine cause it will smell like an old coin