Eyedropper Bottles

Old April 6th 05, 07:11 AM
Chuck Swisher

Default Eyedropper Bottles

Hi Folks,

Anyone have any use for a glass bottle with a glass eyedropper installed in
the cap? These bottles hold about 4.5 ounces of liquid and make great
containers for mixing inks. If you use an ink well, the eyedroppers would be
excellent for transferring ink from the bottle to the well. If you happen
to use an eyedropper filled pen then they would be great for this purpose
also. We are selling these bottles for $9.75 each or 2 for $18.00 plus
shipping. If you prefer one of these bottles filled with Noodler's Black
ink (like the one in the photo) the first 2 responding can have a bottle for
$14.00 plus shipping (we only have two full bottles in stock at this time).
These are prototypes and the bottles may or may not have the same label when
they actually go to market. Here's what Nathan Tardif had to say about
these eyedropper bottles:

"an extremely limited number of test market products...a mere handful of
Noodler's Black 4.5 oz. 1920 Massachusetts style classic dropper
bottles...and a handful of empty dropper bottles for those of you that might
just want the bottle for mixing your own ink or refilling eyedropper pens
with your own mix of ink...or Pilot, Platinum, and Parker cartridges (the
eyedropper end is not narrow enough to refill Sheaffer or universal
cartridges)....pricing subject to change if these graduate from test market
to become standard issue."

"Few eyedropper ink bottles have been produced since 1920. Given the recent
resurgence in eyedropper filled pens, the original/classic and most
efficient ink supply in the history of fountain pens........Noodler's Ink
"re"-introduces this classic design. Eyedropper pens should be refilled
when 2/3rds empty, as more than 2/3 air in the chamber can cause
expansion/excess flow from the heat of your hand."

These bottles are not available in our shopping cart yet so please e-mail me
directly if you would like to purchase one or more of these bottles. We
only have 8 of the empties and 2 that are filled with ink in stock. After
these are gone it may be a couple weeks before we can get more in stock.
You can see samples of the bottles (empty and full) at the bottom of the
page at the following link:

http://www.swisherpens.com/parker51/...ting_Inks.html

Thanks for looking. As always, we appreciate your business.

Best wishes,

Chuck Swisher -

Swisher Pens, Inc. -
www.swisherpens.com

Tele: (757) 471-7445, TF: 1-888-340-7367, Fax: (757) 925-2787

Old April 6th 05, 05:58 PM
Chuck Swisher

Thank you for the orders, all of the full bottles are sold.

We will be ordering more but not sure when they will arrive. If you would
like to be on our waiting list for one of these bottles filled with
Noodler's black ink, please contact Jennifer at .

Best wishes,

Chuck Swisher -

Swisher Pens, Inc. -
www.swisherpens.com

Tele: (757) 539-2209, TF: 1-888-340-7367, Fax: (757) 925-2787

Ink Bottles svejk Pens & Pencils 12 December 22nd 09 12:12 PM
FS: Toronto Maple Leafs "Commemorative" Coca-Cola Classic Bottles J.R. Sinclair General 0 March 12th 04 04:04 AM
Eyedropper Pens Neptune, Paul E.Wirt, Diamond Point, J. Harris, Swan, Black Bird, Onoto,Parker Max Davis Pens & Pencils 0 November 30th 03 11:22 AM
Ceramic Ink Pot wanted , and waterman,& Parker ink bottles wanted Max Davis Pens & Pencils 0 November 15th 03 01:10 PM