Several items on ebay for sale

Old April 20th 05, 05:24 PM
Bob

Default Several items on ebay for sale

If anyone is interested I'm cleaning out some extra autographs I have,
there are several signed baseball, hockey, basketball, football and
Nascar signed insert cards. All were pulled from packs not signed
through the mail and there is a Jeri Ryan 8x10 listed and if I can get
the time tonight a Miranda Otto signed lithograph from LOTR. It was a
limited edition done last year, I think they did a Sala Baker one and
and a Rhys Davies one as well. Miranda's asking price will be 80.00 if
anyone is interested let me know.

My Ebay id is BDRX.

Thanks,
Bob

Old April 21st 05, 01:07 AM
barefoot

well, the jeri ryan doesn't look right.

Old April 21st 05, 01:16 AM
tarkusshadow

The Jeri Ryan looks dead on as compared to the TTM I got.

Old April 21st 05, 03:12 AM
barefoot

exactly...ttm...not in person, probably not real...the r is at a very
funky angle...and the first and last name overlap. which i've NEVER
seen. i can send you scans of in person stuff if you want...it's very
close. VERY close...but after getting so many signatures over such a
long period of time, you notice patterns in someone's signature
etc...so...i'm not saying it's fake- it's possible it's not, it's also
possible it is- it's iffy.
miike

Old April 21st 05, 01:51 PM
barefoot

another loser with a FAKE email name..probably the same guy...doesn't
know me, never will, just spouting garbage...

Old April 21st 05, 02:31 PM
Bob

Mike you have been signing your own stuff for far to long. The item is
my bother in laws who bought from Ed Bedrick on the Uaccauction site.
He's just trying to make a couple of bucks to spend on something else.
I guess you know more then everyone else. Dippy know what your talking
about, she always over laps, check out RRuaction for example or
autographworld, where are your scans????? And how come of asked you for
scans twice because I was "interested in something" and they have never
come. Mike your all talk and no action.

Old April 21st 05, 04:35 PM
AutographPros.com

Not that I'm one to ever try to discredit barefootmk's claims (sarcasm off),
but here are 2 examples from our Online Authentication page of in person
Jeri Ryan signatures. One shows a clear overlap that barefoot has never
signed, I mean seen, and the other is the same angle of the signature you
are selling:
http://www.autographpros.com/Include...Ryan-Jeri2.jpg

http://www.autographpros.com/Include.../Ryan-Jeri.JPG

As a side note, I realized my search engine for my 'ONLINE AUTHENTICATION'
page is not working when you type in full names so when you use the site,
please only type in first or last names.

--

Michael Kasmar
400+ Autographs on eBay, most with photo proof at the time of signing.

oups.com...

Old April 21st 05, 04:51 PM
Bob

Thanks for the support and link autographpros!! I'm not sure how
Barefoot is in the busniess and doesn't know Jeri Ryan does the JR
scrath more often then not lately. The more full signature she does is
becoming scarce, like most celebs.

Bob

Old April 21st 05, 09:40 PM
Mike Baker

I'm not sure how
Barefoot is in the busniess and doesn't know

The idiot has never heard of and doesn't know a lot of things that a
seasoned autograph collector should be aware of. It's a combination of low
IQ (probably a result of inbreeding), & lack of schooling. He's too lazy
and cheap to collect by mail, so he says they are all fake since nobody saw
the signing. He scrawls on photos with a sharpie and then says he rubbed
elbows with the stars. Whatta joke.....

My Chicago Cubs eBay Store Santo L Baseball 0 April 16th 05 12:04 PM
MORE ALLEGED COIN FRAUD ON EBAY Arizona Coin Collector Coins 3 January 28th 05 02:40 AM
Items on Ebay Dino9108 Hockey 0 April 28th 04 12:04 AM
do not forward OFF this group that Xlist dahoov2 Autographs 4 March 9th 04 03:45 AM
How to avoid getting cheated on eBay - periodic post Reid Goldsborough Coins 1 August 16th 03 01:30 AM