Here's a New TPG Service: ANC?

Old November 26th 08, 03:17 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Nick Knight

Default Here's a New TPG Service: ANC?

New to me at least. Interestingly, the description block claims it's ANACS,
and it sure doesn't look like an ANACS slab to me! Perhaps it's one of
those rare ANACS spelling-error-on-label slabs?

Nick
Old November 26th 08, 03:23 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
MJKolodziej

"Nick Knight" wrote in message
New to me at least. Interestingly, the description block claims it's
ANACS,
and it sure doesn't look like an ANACS slab to me! Perhaps it's one of
those rare ANACS spelling-error-on-label slabs?

Nick

A side question here, is that worn down coin an MS 63?
mk

Old November 26th 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Frank Provasek

On Nov 25, 9:17*pm, "Nick Knight" wrote:
New to me at least. *Interestingly, the description block claims it's ANACS,
and it sure doesn't look like an ANACS slab to me! *Perhaps it's one of
those rare ANACS spelling-error-on-label slabs?

* *http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=180309380404

Nick

Interesting reading here

http://www.coincommunity.com/forum/t...TOPIC_ID=12612
Old November 26th 08, 04:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Nick Knight

In omputing, on
11/25/2008
at 09:23 PM, "MJKolodziej" said:

"Nick Knight" wrote in message
.. .
New to me at least. Interestingly, the description block claims it's
ANACS,
and it sure doesn't look like an ANACS slab to me! Perhaps it's one of
those rare ANACS spelling-error-on-label slabs?

Nick

A side question here, is that worn down coin an MS 63?

Of course it would help to see a bigger picture and one of the reverse, but
no, there is no way this is a mint-state coin, let alone an MS63. I'd call
this a low grade coin.

I went to see how to report this as an improper TPG listing, but don't you
know, eBay's "report this item" link is a waste of time. You get to guess
what the magic combination of combobox selections is, and I never did find
the right set. Oh well, let's hope the pool of gullibles is low this week.

Nick
Old November 26th 08, 05:35 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Frank Provasek

On Nov 25, 10:00*pm, "Nick Knight" wrote:

I went to see how to report this as an improper TPG listing, but don't you
know, eBay's "report this item" link is a waste of time. *You get to guess
what the magic combination of combobox selections is, and I never did find
the right set. *Oh well, let's hope the pool of gullibles is low this week.

Nick

To report an ebay auction for coins, use www.ebay.com/ccw

It goes directly the coin fraud team.

Old November 26th 08, 01:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RWF

"Frank Provasek" wrote in message
To report an ebay auction for coins, use www.ebay.com/ccw
It goes directly the coin fraud team.

Now everybody will know how to report you Fwankie, should you violate
ebay's regulations (again!)
Tee hee!
Tell us why you are no longer a "Power Seller", Fwankie.
Surely it is better to 'fess up now rather than let people think the
worst about you.

Old November 26th 08, 04:07 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
sgt23

On Nov 26, 8:13*am, "RWF" wrote:
"Frank Provasek" wrote in message

To report an ebay auction for coins, use *www.ebay.com/ccw
It goes directly the coin fraud team.

Now everybody will know how to report you Fwankie, should you violate
ebay's regulations (again!)
Tee hee!
Tell us why you are no longer a "Power Seller", Fwankie.
Surely it is better to 'fess up now rather than let people think the
worst about you.

Hey rf, rwf, or whatever name you go by on a giving day. No one care
what he did. So how about proving you even have coins or know anything
about them. Better yet how about leaving the group and never come back
no one would be sad I promise you that much.