FREE WorldWide Cut Squares - Used

Old May 11th 07, 03:18 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
[email protected]

Default FREE WorldWide Cut Squares - Used

Hi -

After sorting some W.W. stamps, (In a 30 gallon barrel!), I found a
good amount of W.W. cut squares in the mix. We were discussing this
recently.

Most are used and they are cancelled or postmarked for the time period
issued. They range in time from the 1950s through recent. No postal
card corners. Quite a few of them have clear CDS cancels.

These come from an old dealer's stock. Since I don't collect them,
I'm passing them on to someone who would want them. Further, whoever
wants them can have all of the W.W. squares that I do not want in
the future.

All you have to do is E-mail me at

--- Tracy_Barber AT frontiernet DOT net

and then we can have a conversation outside of the newsgroup, to keep
the "banter" down to a dull roar.

Postage is on me. There are no strings attached!

Tracy
Old May 11th 07, 01:01 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Ralphael1

On May 10, 10:18�pm, wrote:
[...]

NO, I do not want them. NO, count me out. NO, not in this life time.
NO, I haven't found an album for them. NO, I don't hate them. NO, I
do not have time for the 'things'. No, I do not have an interest in
them. NO, I haven't found a way to make them look decent in a home-
made album. NO, I don't know anyone who collects them. Bottom line:
NO, but thanks for the offer, I think.

Ralphael, the OLD one.

Old May 11th 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
[email protected]

On 11 May 2007 05:01:42 -0700, Ralphael1 wrote:

Postage is on me. here are no strings attached!

NO, I do not want them.

Why thank you for the reply.

NO, count me out.

That will be your desire.

NO, not in this life time.

As you wish.

(You only have one more SNA Genie wish left.)

NO, I haven't found an album for them.

That's too bad, because they can be created rather easily.

NO, I don't hate them.

But, you don't love them either. A love-hate relationship, I see. How
long have you had this problem? Was there something with a relative,
parent or close friend?

NO, I do not have time for the 'things'.

Ahhhh, but those many hours wasting away on joint issues and all of
the speculative Dutch stamps has seemed to warp your sense of
adventure.

No, I do not have an interest in them.

Hmmm... sort of sounds like he's repeating the last 2 statements, but
let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

NO, I haven't found a way to make them look decent in a home-
made album.

Aha! He finally caught on to the fact that not everything needs a
brand new Scott, Lighthouse, White Ace, Minkus, Harris, Yvert,
Gibbons, Michel or other album pages.

In fact, William Steiner has some nice quadrilled pages ready for
usage. Want a sample?

NO, I don't know anyone who collects them.

Yes, but you've been stuck at the SNA main post office far too long.
You need to cross the border into PNA or take a vacation in
Minnackers. There are plenty of people out there willing to add
little color to their collection.

Bottom line:

Yes? There always seems to be one.

NO, but thanks for the offer, I think.

Therefore you are. You still have one wish that can only be fulfilled
before this message is posted. Ooops! Too late...

Tracy
Old May 12th 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Rod

"NO, I do not want them. NO, count me out. NO, not in this life time.
NO, I haven't found an album for them. NO, I don't hate them. NO, I
do not have time for the 'things'. No, I do not have an interest in
them. NO, I haven't found a way to make them look decent in a home-
made album. NO, I don't know anyone who collects them. Bottom line:
NO, but thanks for the offer, I think.
Ralphael, the OLD one.

A bit prickly there pardner! )
Perhaps the window clerk No:1 needs a rest
from the public.
Long service leave to the Bahamas perchance?

Old May 12th 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
[email protected]

On Sat, 12 May 2007 07:29:50 +0800, "Rod"
wrote:

Nah, he's just a crotchety old fart having various computer problems
of late.

Anyway, he just loves to give me a tough time, especially after the
escapade in Florida.

Old May 12th 07, 01:03 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Ralphael1

wrote:

Nah, he's just a crotchety old fart having various computer problems
of late. *

Heh, I resemble that remark!
It is not a computer problem per se. It is just a loose nut on the
keyboard.
Neither the "crotchety old fart" nor the nut are repairable.

Anyway, he just loves to give me a tough time, especially after the
escapade in Florida.

Yep. I have a long term memory, you can keep your old Netherlands
stamps, I have given up hope on you sending them and have embarked on
a new crusade to stamp out Read Only.
Anyway you are welcome to come back to Florida and inhale some smoke.
We only have 223 fires going on in the state this morning, The managed
to put out five and maybe they have turned things around. Visibility
is less that three miles so be careful on the highway if you drive
down.

the OLD one

Old May 12th 07, 03:40 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
[email protected]

wrote:

[...]

One also needs to navigate through the gators - they're rough speed
bumps!

Maybe I'll bring back a pet armadillo... whaddya think? Last time I
was there, it was the thought of anthrax being carried back!

FREE - U.S. Cut Squares - Used [email protected] General Discussion 0 May 11th 07 03:15 AM
Cut Squares John Taormina General Discussion 3 April 14th 07 04:02 PM
Free WW / US Stationery Cut Squares Mr. Tracy Barber Marketplace 0 September 29th 04 06:03 PM
FS: US cut squares JOBI01 US Stamps 0 March 21st 04 01:13 PM
US Cut squares JOBI01 US Stamps 0 March 17th 04 11:45 AM