Marlon Brando (bit off topic)

Old July 2nd 04, 04:13 AM
xxxnospamxxx

Default Marlon Brando (bit off topic)

Came across this little tid-bit today and thought I'd pass it on. Note
follows:

Marlon Brando is $20 million in debt Brando, 80, once the most respected
actor in the world, is living in a one-room bungalow and getting by with the
help of government aid, according to an upcoming book

Two things crossed my mind...most of you might remind Chris Elliott doing an
immitation of Marlon Brando years ago on the David Letterman show. Funny
stuff.
Also, after reading this tid-bit...could it be long before Marlon starts
showing up at these autograph shows? LOL! Wouldn't that be a sight to see.

JC
Old July 2nd 04, 05:01 PM
Coach

Also, after reading this tid-bit...could it be long before Marlon starts
showing up at these autograph shows? LOL! Wouldn't that be a sight to

see.

JC

Don't think that'll be happening:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...rando_death_dc

Then again, Babe Ruth seems to be doing shows somewhere...

-Coach

Old July 2nd 04, 06:45 PM
Bjwebb3749

Hard to show up when you're dead.
BJ
http://bjwebb3749.tripod.com/bjscelebritysigns/

Old July 2nd 04, 06:52 PM
xxxnospamxxx

That news report I posted on the original post came out on Tuesday.

Is a bit strange that he dies the same week any news on the man's lifestyle
comes out for no real reason. Odd.

Old July 3rd 04, 12:51 PM
Richard

Babe Ruth is still signing, Mickey Mantle is still signing, Joe DiMaggio is
still signing, Marilyn Monroe is still signing. I am sure Marlon Brando will
still be signing also. He will be signing yesterday, today and tomorrow and
most of those autographs will be showing up on internet auction sites.
Old July 8th 04, 04:04 AM
Bcoton

And you know Mr. Brando will sign more now that he is dead than he ever did
alive...