8-Track Thursday now available in WINDOWS MEDIA from WQMA!

Old October 14th 05, 02:30 AM
yodedude2

It's nice that you admit I'm a more decent and honest fellow then you
are. Unfortunately, that's damning with faint praise. Thanks anyway
for stating the obvious. It lends more credence to my factual
statements. later, ron

66FOURDOOR wrote:
ps- but you felt compelled to send me (2) free blank Ampex tapes ?

seems you felt you owed me there...

gee, wonder why ??

Old October 14th 05, 02:31 AM
yodedude2

Because I am a decent and honest person and you are a fraudulent and
dishonest person. I wonder why you ask--it should be obvious. later,
ron

Old October 14th 05, 02:54 AM
66FOURDOOR

first you say one auction is not up to your standards...

now all of a sudden, ALL my auctions are fraudulent ?

get a life- no one believes your BS

I hit the nail on that one- you are a gender challenged person- because
only someone like that, would carry on as long as you are, over a
non-issue

Old October 14th 05, 04:41 AM
yodedude2

You lie yet again.

Only a dishonest person would not change their dishonest auction
listing over a non-issue. You prefer to be fraudulent; this is why you
are so despicable.

Here are the facts:

You lied to the USPS.

You lied to the public via eBay with your 'fraud quads'.

You lied to me about that tape.

You lied to the public via eBay on your homemade dubbed alignment tape.

You lied about leaving feedback for yourself using multiple eBay
accounts.

Why believe you? No good reason.

Be a man for once, Charlie--an honest man.

later, ron

Old October 14th 05, 06:46 AM
DeserTBoB

On 13 Oct 2005 18:21:47 -0700, "yodedude2" wrote:

You're listing is not honest. It is fraudulent and deceptive and so
are you. snip

I second that. This asshole scammed me twice, and has defrauded many
on eBay, buying them off from posting bad feedback by offering refunds
and "freebies" in violation of eBay's Terms of Service.

Your feedback is irrelevant to your honesty. snip

eBay feedback is a joke in the hands of a professional con artist like
Charlie Nudo, aka 66fourdoor and quad-dubber.

I am not making accusations, I am stating facts. snip

He is. Charlie Nudo is a crook.

66FOURDOOR wrote:
that's not why- my listings are honest, my feedback is stellar, so your
accusations are lies and not true snip

....and a pathological liar.

dB
Old October 14th 05, 12:14 PM
66FOURDOOR

I'll let my ebay feedback speak for itself-

99.9% positive- money back guarantee on all items sold

so what's your problem ?

Old October 14th 05, 12:30 PM
yodedude2

YOur homemade dubbed copy alignment tape auction is dishonest. You are
deliberately dishonest; this makes you fraudulent. This is not my
problem; your willful dishonesty is your problem. I'm just stating
facts.

YOur feedback doesn't speak for you at all; you cower behind it like a
pitiful child who gets caught knowing they've done wrong.

Get a conscience. later, ron

Old October 14th 05, 02:40 PM
66FOURDOOR

rRONg,

until you change your gender-challenged lifestyle, you have no right to
toss stones at anyone for anything.

besides, there's no "fraud" in an old 8-track tape that comes with a
money-back guarantee-get a life !

Old October 14th 05, 05:54 PM
DeserTBoB

On 14 Oct 2005 06:40:20 -0700, "66FOURDOOR"
wrote:

rRONg,

until you change your gender-challenged lifestyle, you have no right to
toss stones at anyone for anything. snip

Notice how Charlie Nudo, aka "Noodles" and 66fourdoor, uses the
time-honored right wing tricks of deception, fraud and lying to
denegrate his enemies. It doesn't work...thanks to copious archives,
the world knows Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA as a fraudster and mental
incompetent.

besides, there's no "fraud" in an old 8-track tape that comes with a
money-back guarantee-get a life ! snip

As I said 10 months ago...offering a "money-back guarantee" does NOT
eviscerate the underlying crime of FRAUD. These "alignment tapes" are
fakes...frauds...phonies...as were his poor quality dubs of "So Wrong,
They're Right" until he got caught and thrown off eBay for that. I
Nudo's sick mind, he thinks that he can commit crimes as long as he
offers a method of attonement. Ask any real lawyer; that does NOT
cancel out the wrongdoing, nor will it protect from prosecution.

Charlie Nudo is a cheat, lair and con artist. Avoid his 66fourdoor
scams on eBay to protect yourself against fraud.

dB