RCCD Fantasy Basketball?

Old October 21st 03, 02:36 PM
Jeff Shaw

Default RCCD Fantasy Basketball?

I've been away for about a month and am looking to see if the group is
doing a Yahoo basketball league for this season....Thanks. Jeff

Old October 26th 03, 03:02 PM
MikeCouil

Jeff,

I dont think anyone is even READING this group anymore. Kind of a bummer but
usenet is just slowly dying out. In the past people would leave but we'd
always get others to fill their place. Now all of the old groups I'm used to
are just slowly fading away.

Mike

Old October 28th 03, 02:23 PM
Jeff Shaw

Mike - You're right. There are still some long-time posters who are
doing a football league, and we've had our NCAA basketball pool and just
did our third season of baseball. Oh, well. Makes you miss the days of
Warren and Chris battling over Barry B**ds. Later - Jeff

Old November 1st 03, 03:51 PM
VinnyH

I still lurk but there isn't much....

Best to all,
Vinny
Lurker914 in yahoo FB

--
Please visit:
TheGuitarZone - http://www.TheGuitarZone.com/

"MikeCouil" wrote in message
I do indeed miss those days

Mike

Old November 1st 03, 08:30 PM
Dan Aliperto-MN

If people want this group to be like the old days, then we have to post here.
Generate some conversation. It's obvious we all still check the group out from
time to time because we've had posts in the last few weeks from Novell, Andy,
Jeff in Seattle, Mike C., Cathcart, Knoblauchhead, Daigle, Jensen & others.

If you post here, they will come.

-Dan (TIC)
http://sportscardfun.com/trader/ideal0024.asp

"If a man hasn't discovered something he would die for, he isn't fit to live."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Baseball doesn't owe me a thing, I owe my whole life to baseball."
- Kirby Puckett
Old November 5th 03, 05:24 AM
MikeCouil

The problem is that there is no infusion of new blood. You aren't going to
have a kickin newsgroup with 5 lurkers and blackjet posting everyday.

Mike

Old November 6th 03, 06:36 AM
Solomon Grundy

"Shoot four more like me and you'll get the whole damn week off!"
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

"I ain't never seen nobody worth rapin' on the ball diamond, but in the
stands.....well."
- Kirby Puckett

Old November 6th 03, 03:08 PM
Dan Aliperto-MN

From: "Solomon Grundy"
Date: 11/5/03 11:36 PM Central Standard Time

[Deleted racist filth]

Isn't the internet great, you can spew your racist crap & be totally anonymous.

Why don't include your real name with you views? Oh it's because your a
redneck pussy to busy looking for child porn on your webtv to learn to spell
your real name.

Please kill yourself & do society a favor.