Seeburg Amp ,C,G,W,R question

Old October 7th 03, 12:58 AM
george craig

Default Seeburg Amp ,C,G,W,R question

Is the Cinch plug that fits into the remote volume jack in production and
available???
Thanks-George

Old October 7th 03, 01:41 AM
Joseph A. Tony Dziedzic

Those plugs have been out of production for many, many years. Your best bet
is to try stopping by some of the older radio-electronics stores in your area
and ask if they happen to have any CP-7 plugs on the shelf; you might get
lucky.

Note that there were two varieties: CP-7 and CP-7L; the L designates large
pins. The small pin variety was used on some of the early forties Seeburg
amps for remote speaker connections.

Joseph "Tony" Dziedzic

Old October 7th 03, 03:05 PM
Joseph A. Tony Dziedzic

George - Browse over to www.usbid.com (they're a component sourcing service).
If you do a search on "86-CP" you'll find a number of 86-CP7 and 86-CP7S
(small pins) plugs listed. You have to register to use the service; I've
never actually tried to purchase anything through them.

FYI,
Tony