WTT: Prexibux and ATB quarters in swap

Old April 26th 12, 04:09 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Edwin Johnston

Default WTT: Prexibux and ATB quarters in swap

I'm looking to trade for some singles of uncirculated Presidential
dollar coins and a few of the America the Beautiful quarters. (For
friends and family.)

What I need a

2 Lincoln dollars 2010
1 Grant dollar 2011
1 Wm. Henry Harrison dollar 2009
1 Tyler dollar 2009
1 Jackson dollar 2008

I'm also looking for three coins each of the following three different
America the Beautiful quarters:

Chickasaw National Recreation Area 2011
El Yunque National Forest 2012
Chaco Culture National Historical Park 2012

I have do not have a mintmark preference for any of the above wanted items.

What I offer in trade, basically one for one on the dollars and I guess
two for one on the quarters, are the following uncirculated (from bank
rolls) dollar coins:

4 Garfield 2011-P
1 Garfield 2011-D2 John Q. Adams 2008-P
1 John Q. Adams 2008-D