8-Track Thursday now available in WINDOWS MEDIA from WQMA!

Old October 14th 05, 08:07 PM
lennon fan

Retalitory feedback.

Group: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes Date: Fri, Oct 14, 2005, 9:54am
(EDT-3) From: (DeserTBoB)
On 14 Oct 2005 06:40:20 -0700, "66FOURDOOR"
wrote:
rRONg,
until you change your gender-challenged lifestyle, you have no right to
toss stones at anyone for anything. snip
Notice how Charlie Nudo, aka "Noodles" and 66fourdoor, uses the
time-honored right wing tricks of deception, fraud and lying to
denegrate his enemies. It doesn't work...thanks to copious archives, the
world knows Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA as a fraudster and mental
incompetent.
besides, there's no "fraud" in an old 8-track tape that comes with a
money-back guarantee-get a life ! snip
As I said 10 months ago...offering a "money-back guarantee" does NOT
eviscerate the underlying crime of FRAUD. These "alignment tapes" are
fakes...frauds...phonies...as were his poor quality dubs of "So Wrong,
They're Right" until he got caught and thrown off eBay for that. I
Nudo's sick mind, he thinks that he can commit crimes as long as he
offers a method of attonement. Ask any real lawyer; that does NOT cancel
out the wrongdoing, nor will it protect from prosecution.
Charlie Nudo is a cheat, lair and con artist. Avoid his 66fourdoor scams
on eBay to protect yourself against fraud.
dB

and of course Ron and dB are right again, as usual.
Yours truly will also be happy to join them in exposing the fraud that
Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA is.

Old October 14th 05, 10:14 PM
66FOURDOOR

lennon fan wrote:
I have to say that Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA is competent and honest. I have no reason to believe otherwise.

besides, there's no "fraud" in an old 8-track tape that comes with a
money-back guarantee ! I agree.
As I said 10 months ago...offering a "money-back guarantee" plainly shows, there is NO FRAUD. These "alignment tapes" are
awesome- they work great- so what's the problem ?
Charlie Nudo is a good seller. Check out his 66fourdoor auctions
on eBay.
dB

and of course Ron and dB are right again, as usual.

gee, it's about time- thanks. I appreciate it.

but tell me- when you predicted "Kerry by 2", what in the world made
you post something so silly ? just wondering...

Old October 14th 05, 11:03 PM
yodedude2

Geez, charlie, haven't you learn to read proper English yet? The fraud
isn't in the old 8-track tape, it's in the way you list it as an
"Audiotex alignment tape" when it's really a homemade dubbed copy.

Get a conscience.

Get a spine.

Get a brain and learn to read properly, too.

BTW, you are not the arbiter of 'rights'. Your intelligence and your
hypocrisy is showing. later, ron

Old October 14th 05, 11:09 PM
yodedude2

charlie, you lie yet again.

Only a dishonest person would not change their dishonest auction
listing over a non-issue. You prefer to be fraudulent; this is why
your behavior is so despicable.

Here are the facts:

You lied to the USPS.

You lied to the public via eBay with your 'fraud quads'.

You lied to the public via eBay on your homemade dubbed alignment tape.

You lied about leaving feedback for yourself using multiple eBay
accounts.

You fraudulently misrepresent others' quotes.

Why believe you? No good reason--but you have proven repeatedly why no
one should trust you.

Be a man for once, Charlie--an honest man.

later, ron

66FOURDOOR wrote:

Old October 15th 05, 02:41 PM
66FOURDOOR

explain this- 5 positive feedbacks from 5 different people on the
alignment tape, in the last 2 weeks ??

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...dFeedbackLogin

just got another one today

so you were saying ?

Old October 15th 05, 03:54 PM
yodedude2

Default Retalitory feedback.

I was saying:

charlie, you didn't answer the question. I'm sorry if you don't have
the conscience or the spine to answer the question, but perhaps your
mental abilities have been overtaxed. Try again.

So I put it to you, charlie, to answer the following question in a
straightforward manner, without offering an excuse, without cowering
behind 'feedback' or some other irrelevant rationalization, without
dodging the question--search your conscience, show your spine, use your
intelligence--and answer:

Why do you continue to be dishonest in your listing for your homemade
dubbed copy alignment tape?

later, ron

Old October 15th 05, 03:56 PM
yodedude2

I was stating a fact:

Be advised that the item listed as an "Audiotex alignment tape" is not
an Audiotex alignment tape but rather a homemade dubbed copy. later,
ron

Old October 15th 05, 06:28 PM
66FOURDOOR

but that's not what my feedback says- along with dozens of people who
bought that alignment tape

ps- you never bought one, so how would you know for sure ? that's
called HERESAY- look that up in your legal dictionary

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS

Old October 15th 05, 06:57 PM
DeserTBoB

66FOURDOOR wrote:
explain this- 5 positive feedbacks from 5 different people on the
alignment tape, in the last 2 weeks ?? snip

Explain this....how many refund check have you had to write to buy off
****ed off buyers? My investigation shows more than one.

dB
Old October 16th 05, 12:46 AM
yodedude2

According to http://www.m-w.com:

heresay: "The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a
spelling suggestion below or try again using the search box to the
right."

You could have one million feedacks, charlie, and it wouldn't make your

homemade dubbed alignment copy tape any more honest.

Quit hiding behind your feedback, show your conscience, and quit the
fraud.

Oops, you already have put your conscience on dispay, along with your
intelligence. I pity you. later, ron