Gated Community...Living In Fear.

Old June 27th 05, 03:53 AM
Frugal Joe

archive
"bicycle" wrote in message
oups.com...

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 15 Jun 2005 05:29:08 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

people with self respect, don't work for the welfare dept, remember ??
snip

Asshole! Anyone who works in public service deserves your respect!
You lunatics want to get rid of the "public sector" entirely. Yeah,
that'll work. Let's close all the roads, streets and highway, let
your trash sit there and collect in a big heap.

Oh, that's right...Noodles sells his trash on eBay! HAHAHAHAHA

Straight from Noodle's "gated" community. How come the "armed guards"
let all this crime be committed?

To all Beech Mountain Property owners and residents:

We need to have a unified voice as property owners on our concerns of
this "gated" community to the administration...we need gates NOW! This
should be a priority in their master planning for capital improvements!
Does anyone know the status of the gates? From reading the other
emails on stolen property and then did you read the recent article in
the local newspaper that roof shingles were stolen from a Beech
Mountain construction site and the guards words in the newspaper is
that they never saw a truck leaving. The article reported that the
theft occurred sometime after the prior evening hours and before 7 a.m.
the next morning. A gate with electronic access guard would be worth
the price. How does one get the word out to all the property owners at
Beech Mountain??
I don't know how many residents are even aware of this web site...and
you need to visit the clubhouse for the printed newsletter...Any
suggestions and involving the residents and our need for this gate??
Are there plans for a gate??? And what is the status of the project??
You can send any suggestions to my email at or
respond to this website so that other residents can view you comments
or suggestions.
Thank you.

Just reading the letters about things being stolen. My neighbors had
their solar lighting stolen from their yards also. About $800 worth of
lights were taken. They took all of the lights from the driveway and
the walk ways. This is just not acceptable when we live in a "secured"
community!

I am sorry to hear about your flag being stolen. It just shows us once
again
the money being wasted on a so called gated community. We need a
security gate and we need it now. We are wasting money on the so called
guards we have at the current entrance. I am telling you anyone could
just drive into Beech Mt. and just wave at the guards and all they will
do is wave back. Make this a true gated community by getting the gates
that were promised.

In answer to the stolen American flag-it was probably one of our
wonderful teenagers in the community. Look around and you will see the
work they have done in the past for example the picnic table (and the
bench that was donated by a neighbor for all to use) in the pond,
bubbles in the hot tub, knocking down mail boxes (which is a Federal
offense), changing the B to an F on Buck Ridge Drive, releasing the
boats from the docks etc. If we had the security gates that we were
promised it could free up the guards to do a riding patrol which could
deter the "little angels" that inhabit our development.

So much for living in a gated community!! Last night someone stole our
American Flag as it hung from our house which is more than 30 feet from
the road..SHAME ON YOU!!! You probably never even served a day in the
military, or even community service for that matter...it says very
little of your character! This crime had to be done by a resident or
with the help of a resident of Beech Mt, or someone that got a pass
into our gated community...I lived in a City before moving here, and
things were never stolen...neighbors looked out for neighbors...so if
you see an American Flag on a pole strewn somewhere in Beech Mt, please
take it to the Security Gate.
Do other residents have problems with flags, flower pots, other lawn
ornaments being stolen??

I just arrived home at 6:30pm. My heart is pounding because I
nearly had a head on collision with an ATV that was driving around the
roads in beech mt. The worst part about this is that there were three
kids on this ATV. The oldest couldn't have been 13 years old!!
I think it is not legal for the ATV to be on the roads. If I hit
them, would I be at fault? This is a very serious problem in our
development. The kids are not responsible enough to be riding
around....Where are the parents?

Old June 27th 05, 07:26 AM

And the house price is really high inside of gate community!!!
Fun to me it's look like a prison city zone more than people
living in safety zone.

Old June 27th 05, 02:03 PM
trippingtoo8track

it's a resort community, you foreign scumbag...

Old June 27th 05, 09:18 PM
Robert Morien

In article .com,
"trippingtoo8track" wrote:

it's a resort community, you foreign scumbag...

it's usenet you non-linear AOLer
Old June 27th 05, 09:54 PM
Chris Glidden

Can you people please learn to trim newsgroups and take this petty feud
elsewhere. You're wating bandwidth

Old June 28th 05, 12:33 AM
Robert Morien

In article 4IZve.3524$Qo.893@fed1read01,
"Chris Glidden" wrote:

Can you people please learn to trim newsgroups and take this petty feud
elsewhere. You're wating bandwidth

that old saw died years ago.
Old June 28th 05, 01:28 AM
Frugal Joe

"Chris Glidden" wrote in message
Can you people please learn to trim newsgroups and take this petty feud
elsewhere.

i think not

Old June 28th 05, 04:12 AM
8 tracker from hell

Frugal Joe wrote:

"Chris Glidden" wrote in message
Can you people please learn to trim newsgroups and take this petty feud
elsewhere.

i think not

i figure that you would do this charlie nudo. your not satisfied with
ruining one newsgroup, you got to ruin them all.
you cannot fool us charlie, we know it's you using this anomonous usenet
service.

--
i have an 8 track mind

My other computer is your XP box.

Old June 29th 05, 01:58 PM
trippingtoo8track

FG is not me, you dumb asshole. You guys cry like little girls as soon
as I have ONE ally on here- you run like little friggin' panzy-waists.
Go change your tampon, tracker that smells...

You're real tough on Usenet when it's 6 against one, but 6 against 2 is
equal odds with you girly men...

nice work FG...hammer these little wimps but good.