Peru Says Spain Stole their Gold

Old February 25th 12, 10:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Frank Galikanokus

Default Peru Says Spain Stole their Gold

beekeep wrote:

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 11:37:23 -0500, Frank Galikanokus
wrote:

Edwin Johnston wrote:

On 2/25/2012 8:44 AM, Jud wrote:
On Feb 24, 12:30 pm, Frank
wrote:

Does anyone know if the salvage company will be compensated for recovering the Peruvian
gold and silver?

JAM

If they aren't compensated, I would just dump it all back into the
ocean where they found it, and not say where it was. After all, fair
is fair!G

A US federal judge would think otherwise.

Spanish officials have no intention of compensating the people that
provided them this gold and silver.

So Spain continues to rob the Americas of their wealth. Just like they
have for 500 years.

JAM

Spain only got what they could sneak past the British pirates that lay
in wait along the Gulf Stream as they came up the coast of North
America to catch the trade winds back home.

beekeep

Spain only got what they could steal from the people murdered without
remorse.

I guess it was OK since they did this for the glory of god and king.

JAM
Old February 25th 12, 10:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Edwin Johnston

On 2/25/2012 4:08 PM, Frank Galikanokus wrote:
beekeep wrote:

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 11:37:23 -0500, Frank Galikanokus
wrote:

Edwin Johnston wrote:

On 2/25/2012 8:44 AM, Jud wrote:
On Feb 24, 12:30 pm, Frank
wrote:

[...]

Yes, and the protestant bourgeois conquerers who followed in their
footsteps felt no need at all to save the savages' souls, they were just
interested in their bottom lines.
Old February 26th 12, 10:33 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

beekeep wrote:

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 11:37:23 -0500, Frank Galikanokus
*wrote:

Edwin Johnston wrote:

On 2/25/2012 8:44 AM, Jud wrote:
On Feb 24, 12:30 pm, Frank
wrote:

[...]

interested in their bottom lines.- Hide quoted text -

I would guess that your remark is tongue-in-cheek? The Roman Catholic
priests who went to the Americas were just part of "cooling-out-the-
mark" after the fraud and theft of the "heathen" natives had already
taken place. This should be an easy concept to understand for anybody
who has ever seen the relationship between coin dealers and coin
collectors.

oly
Old February 26th 12, 01:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
beekeep

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 17:08:19 -0500, Frank Galikanokus
wrote:

beekeep wrote:

So Spain continues to rob the Americas of their wealth. Just like they
have for 500 years.

JAM

Spain only got what they could sneak past the British pirates that lay
in wait along the Gulf Stream as they came up the coast of North
America to catch the trade winds back home.

beekeep

Spain only got what they could steal from the people murdered without
remorse.

I guess it was OK since they did this for the glory of god and king.

JAM

That's the primary reason why we have IN GOD WE TRUST on all of our
money. Its a constant brain washing of Christians that it is ok to
break the first comandment if one is doing it for their country.
After all we are probably the most waring nation on the planet.

beekeep

Old February 26th 12, 05:11 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Edwin Johnston

beekeep wrote:

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 11:37:23 -0500, Frank Galikanokus
wrote:

Edwin Johnston wrote:

On 2/25/2012 8:44 AM, Jud wrote:
On Feb 24, 12:30 pm, Frank
wrote:

[...]

I guess lawyers fill that role as well.
Old February 27th 12, 02:32 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Frank Galikanokus

wrote:

beekeep wrote:

So Spain continues to rob the Americas of their wealth. Just like they
have for 500 years.

JAM

Spain only got what they could sneak past the British pirates that lay
in wait along the Gulf Stream as they came up the coast of North
America to catch the trade winds back home.

beekeep

Spain only got what they could steal from the people murdered without
remorse.

I guess it was OK since they did this for the glory of god and king.

JAM

That's the primary reason why we have IN GOD WE TRUST on all of our
money. Its a constant brain washing of Christians that it is ok to
break the first comandment if one is doing it for their country.
After all we are probably the most waring nation on the planet.

beekeep

Are military budget is six time the next big spender, China.

We spend almost as much as the rest of the world combined.

JAM

Old February 27th 12, 02:48 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bremick

wrote:

beekeep wrote:

[...]

The saddest part is that with all our expensive might and technology we
still allow ourselves to get bogged down in protracted conflicts in third
world countries, carefully pulling our punches, while at home the Pentagon
debates when and how to update our ICBM's, SSBN's, tactical nuclear weapons,
etc. Otherwise, we HAVE to be big defense spenders, considering what the
world keeps expecting of us.

Old February 27th 12, 11:38 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
beekeep

wrote:

beekeep wrote:

[...]

Perhaps it's due to the free samples we have dumped on counties like
Laos & Cambodia. Or the two BIG ones we dropped on Japan. One was
justified but two is unforgivable. We have the repution as the only
country to ever use the A bomb.

beekeep

Who Stole the Gold? Kaloocan Kid Coins 8 July 2nd 09 12:52 PM
Two men charged in Gregg Allman burglary - Burglars stole silver dollar collection, two safes of gold coins and more Arizona Coin Collector Coins 1 January 9th 09 07:56 PM
PERU: Anyone else here collect gold libras? Bob Hairgrove Coins 0 February 2nd 07 11:05 PM
Police seek suspect who stole gold coins from antique mall stonej Coins 0 August 24th 05 10:42 AM
FS: PERU GOLD TYPE SET BU MAX SCHWARTZ Coins 1 April 26th 05 07:32 PM