BICYCLE'S reality check-I really do live in a gated community

Old June 16th 05, 01:59 PM
tripping28track

Default BICYCLE'S reality check-I really do live in a gated community

well Bicycle finally realized I really do live in a gated community

this shows what kind of psycho Bicycle really is- he wants to sneak
past my home taking pictures to put on the internet now. See, the ego
crush is just too much for him...

I have money, he doesn't...

talk about a control freak- this bicycle guy is criminally insane.

that's ok, at this rate Bicycle is going to end up in the Luzerne
County Jail

or worse...

Old June 16th 05, 03:48 PM
bicycle

tripping28track wrote:
well Bicycle finally realized I really do live in a gated community

this shows what kind of psycho Bicycle really is- he wants to sneak
past my home taking pictures to put on the internet now. See, the ego
crush is just too much for him...

I don't have to sneak in. I own property at a resort owned by the same
company, DUMBASS. Nothing I am doing is illegal. No sneaking involved.

I have money, he doesn't...

Oh sure, they just give away property at Treasure Lake. That's how I
got mine.

talk about a control freak- this bicycle guy is criminally insane.

That's good coming from someone who threatened to come to my home and
kick my ass.

that's ok, at this rate Bicycle is going to end up in the Luzerne
County Jail

or worse...

Is that another threat? NOTED!

Old June 16th 05, 03:51 PM
trippingtoo8track

well come on in then, please....

Old June 16th 05, 05:55 PM
DeserTBoB

On 16 Jun 2005 05:59:43 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

this shows what kind of psycho Bicycle really is- he wants to sneak
past my home taking pictures to put on the internet now. snip

ALL perfectly legal.

I have money, he doesn't... snip

More delusions.

talk about a control freak- this bicycle guy is criminally insane. snip

More projection.

that's ok, at this rate Bicycle is going to end up in the Luzerne
County Jail snip

Wishful thinking!

or worse... snip

A threat, as construed by our wacko Attorney General these days!

Old June 16th 05, 10:42 PM
tripping28track

then come on in, and see what happens...

Old June 16th 05, 11:03 PM
DeserTBoB

On 16 Jun 2005 14:42:15 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

then come on in, and see what happens... snip

Hey, Noodles! Why not take some of those ill-gotten, untaxed PROFITS
from your fraud auctions and buy that "development" some gates?
HAHAHAHAHA