Chuck's "I Wanna Share" email

Old May 20th 07, 04:28 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Chuck's "I Wanna Share" email

Here's what Noodles sent to Malcolm of 8TH earlier today, much to
Malcolm's astonishment and dismay:

Old May 20th 07, 04:46 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Rick[_3_]

-------

Obviously, Noodles has a little too much time on his hands. Maybe his
boss up at King Fifth Wheel/Mountain Top needs to raise his quotas a
little bit more. Not that this would help...Smiths Aerospace, KFW's
parent, is in steep decline insofar as sales go. Once Mountain Top
folds (and thus eliminating the job "wired" for Noodles by Papa
Noodles, since Papa knew he couldn't do much of anything on his own)
Noodles will probably be found working at Wendy's or Taco Bell.

A sure-fire tell: "Thank you...drive through...DOUCHE BAG!"

Without a doubt, our resident con artist and fraudster will find some
way to make illicit bucks off of shorted tacos or burgers!

"Clearing out carts" means "I gotta sell some crap because gas is
going up."

Old May 20th 07, 06:06 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 19 May 2007 20:46:45 -0700, Rick
wrote:

"Clearing out carts" means "I gotta sell some crap because gas is
going up." snip

Gotta keep Cheryl's Saturn WAAAAAAAAAAAAGON in gas, because she
probably makes more than he does flogging washers!

What's the matter, Noodles? Smiths Aerospace going bust? What WILL
you do, now that Papa Noodles isn't around anymore to wipe your butt
for you?

Papa Noodles liked Christopher best. He got the land next
door...Charlie got the shaft!
Old May 20th 07, 11:19 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
duty-honor-country

[...]

so much for Malcolm deleting the email and attachments..

looks like he saved it after all...

Old May 20th 07, 11:26 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
duty-honor-country

[...]

where's the other 5 emails I sent Macolm ?

looks like he's holding out on you....

no doubt he keeps you on a tight leash these days...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!!