Charlie Nudo a whack job? Judge for yourself!

Old August 10th 05, 01:27 PM
66fourdoor

WQMA 1520 8-track radio show- tune in !

Monday and Thursday afternoon next week !

Old August 10th 05, 03:10 PM
DeserTBoB

On 10 Aug 2005 05:08:33 -0700, "66fourdoor"
wrote:

snip

NudoDeludo HUMPED again!
Old August 10th 05, 10:09 PM
66fourdoor

..

Old August 10th 05, 11:00 PM
DeserTBoB

Again and again, you get buried under a mountain of fresh asphalt!

Old August 11th 05, 12:07 AM
cricket

Does this thread title you just posted, infer that you are intending on
sabotaging Jason's upcoming 8-track radio show ?

Are you making fun of Jason's upcoming radio show with this thead title
? Please explain, because as the moderator of the "8trackheaven" site,
you should know better. He also posted his notice over there. You can
rest assured I sent him the link to this Google Group page, where you
continuously attacked his show and upcoming 8-track feature.

Are Jason and I entitled to our opinions, with regard to musical
formats and diversity of said formats ?

Please explain your stance, because as the moderator of "8trackheaven",
it's quite confusing why you are using a newsreader to flood this
public newsgroup with flame posts. That is what you said, right ? The
"power of a good newsreader" ??

You are a member of the "8trackheaven" group, correct ? And moderator
of new memberships over there ?

Your friends are Dan Gibson of the Track Shack, and Malcolm Riviera ?

aint' that right ?

Old August 11th 05, 12:47 AM
DeserTBoB

On 10 Aug 2005 16:07:21 -0700, "cricket" wrote:

snipping more craziness from Noodles posing as a "cricket"

LICK it, CRICKET!
Old August 11th 05, 02:54 AM
66fourdoor

you are the moderator for "8trackheaven", correct ?

do you post in this manner to all members on that site ?

Old August 11th 05, 07:02 PM
Charlie Fraudo

DeserTBoB wrote:
Why is everyone beating the hell out of Charlie Nudo? For good
reason, to wit:

1.) eBay account closed for fraud when he was distributing lousy
copies of Russ Forster's movie, "So Wrong, They're Right" in his
auctions. He was using worn out rental VHS cassettes and was dubbing
them off on worn out home machines. I still have the copy he
defrauded me with, as a reminder to practice the old adage on eBay,
"caveat emptor." Forster, for reasons never explained, never
copyrighted his movie, and thus Noodles thought it was "fair game" for
him to make money by distributing these crappy copies on eBay. eBay
didn't agree, and shut down his account. Name of closed eBay account:
coolsitesandsounds

2.) Sold "quad frauds" on eBay, fake quad dubs also made on marginal
home equipment, representing them as the "real thing." It became
apparent to me early on that Charlie Nudo is a bull**** artist and
mental case, as when he'd get challenged about his chronic lack of
knowledge about analog tape technology, he'd launch in psychotic
tirades, making threats and projecting his own faults onto others.
The Google archives used to be full of examples of his behavior until
he found out that he could cancel his posts, and then he tried
covering up his behavior simply by cancelling whatever posts he could
when he'd have a lucid moment and figure that his past was screwing
him over more than anyone's complaints ever could. Unfortunately for
him, I have a complete archive of his rants and craziness on my drive
for anyone to see.

3.) My favorite: The "alignment cartridge" scam. Noodles' favorite
to make a quick buck, he dubs off fake copies of the old Audiotex/GC
Electronics alignment cartridge (not that good to start with) on his
cheesy home machines on "throw-away" blanks he's collected in his junk
collecting expeditions, slaps a fake ink jet produced Audiotex label
on them, and sells them on eBay for $9.95 opening bid. A dub of any
alignment tape is pretty useless, as any pro can tell you, and
Noodles' are even worse...no traceability for reference levels, freq
run tones all over the map, and azimuth errors. Check the archives
for proof that Noodles is a complete lamer at tape technology; his
dissertation about trying to line up a head using music programming is
hilarious.

4.) Psychotic/delusional behavior is one of Noodles' trademarks, as
witnessed by his ultra right wing political and religious rants seen
often in here. If his mispronouncements about tape issues weren't
enough to tag him as a whacko, these surely will! He also, in typical
fashion for a paranoid delusional, thinks he's above the law and above
reach in terms of enforcement of rules and regulations pertaining to
eBay and Usenet. He's an "artful dodger," and still keeps coming back
for more.

5.) Fake/phony email accounts and names galore. Here's a smattering
of Noodles' fake user names and email accounts that he's used to
defraud and scam people with:

Email:

User names on Google:
CAINE
trippin28track
UNIVERSAL MIND
UNIVERSAL GENIUS
James F.
DesertBob Jr.
DICK White
tracker from hell

...and a host of others.

eBay user names:
66fourdoor ---suspended recently for rule violations
coolsitesandsounds ---shut down by eBay
quad-dubber ---backup used illegally while 66fourdoor was suspended.

He does this to try to hide from anti-spam rules and to try to
disassociate any spamming and fraud actions from his home emails on
epix.net. He also has had a posting limit slapped on him by Google,
and he uses the various names to evade those limits. Of course, the
header information gives him away every time, no matter how much he
tries to "morph" himself.

6.) A professional bull**** artist. This guy knows nothing about
electronics or audio, but yet makes pronouncements as if her were a
professional. He does this by gleaning information from others and
then claiming it as his own. His more recent attempts at BSing were
when he claimed that certain Akai RTR consumer decks had "SET" (single
ended triode) power amplifiers, when anyone with half a brain on the
subject knows that they use 6BQ5s in push-pull. He did some surfting
and found a cadre of triode nuts somewhere, and simply lifted the term
to use in trying to project himself as somewhat of an "expert."
Another comical episode is when he gutted a rare Magnavox "phono only"
console from the '60s for the power amp, thinking it was an "SET"
amplifier. Of course, he claims "tube sound is more accurate" than
solid state, but can't explain why...because 1.) it's false, and 2.)
he has no clue.

Of course, he was made a mockery for this, but simply, in paranoid
delusional fashion, ignored the fact that he'd been exposed as a
fraud...once again. He also does the same thing about tape
technology, as witnessed by the recent thread about tape baking. He's
never even SEEN a pro RTR machine or used pro tape, let alone know
anything about tape baking.

He has single handedly destroyed this once-thriving newsgroup, as all
the regulars abandoned it for the "8 track heaven" Google group.
After that happened, Noodles went berserk, entered that group with a
fake name ) and unleashed a tirade of
obscenities and general craziness aimed at group manager and
8trackheaven.com site owner Malcolm Riviera, Kate's Track Shack owners
Dan and Kathy Gibson, and myself. Continued efforts to have his
internet access yanked have met with little success so far, but the
preponderance of complaints will eventually get him shut down.

So, there you have Charlie Nudo, aka "Noodles," in a nut shell.
Apropos for him, since he's a nut! For your reference, here's his
pertenant information:

Charles M. Nudo, Jr.
160 Bear Run Dr.
Drums, PA 18222
570-788-4115

Old August 13th 05, 02:57 AM
66fourdoor

I'll stick to the facts, and let the readers draw their own
conclusions:

DeserTBob aka Bob Scarborough posted this:

From: DeserTBoB
On 11 Aug 2005 06:00:09 -0700, "cricket" wrote:
My boss...ROFLMAO! Hey, ****bag. I PAY for my stuff, just like
everyone else. I'm a SATISFIED CUSTOMER...something you don't even
HAVE! Even Frank Schoonover's wise to your scams and frauds now,
Noodles!
LICK it, CRICKET!

And when Frank Schoonover found out, Frank replied with this:

From: "frschoonover"
Dear Desert Bob
AS Charlie put it,I am really ****ed off at you for telling those lies
here.I am still a satisfied customer of Charlie Nudo and I will always
be a satisfied customer of Charlie Nudo's.
I am going to give you a friendly word of advice:"NEXT TIME,WHY DON'T
YOU PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH AS WELL
AS MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS".That way,we will all get along and have some
nice friendly chats rather than have your"BIG FAT POTTY MOUTH"ruin the
atmosphere in this group.
You know DB,if I had my way,you will no longer be in this group.That's
the truth.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover
P.S.That name above is my real name and I am a real person.I live in
NIagara Falls NY,not Drums PA.I hope that I have gotten through.