New Free Web 2.0 Tool for Reviewing Collectible Books on eBay

Old February 23rd 10, 07:35 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
BuyerCommand

Default New Free Web 2.0 Tool for Reviewing Collectible Books on eBay

Hey Book Collectors,

I am looking for some beta users for a new web application I built for
collectors of books and other items. The free web application is
called BuyerCommand, and it presents a more efficient tool for
reviewing eBay listings. The goal of the application is to make
browsing for eBay collectibles easier, faster, and more effective.
Larger pictures, maps, and charts fill the screen of the application.
Once an eBay search criteria is requested in BuyerCommand the user
browses through listings individually, and sequentially using keyboard
shortcuts. You can watch a quick demo of the tool here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ondvww_H_I.

I know many of you probably don't like to be solicited with a new
tool, but I don't know how else to reach you. This is a genuine
effort to offer a better alternative for browsing eBay listings, and
in your case collectible books on eBay. I have specified a specific
search URL here that will allow you to review the the collectible
books category on eBay:

http://buyercommand.com/catid/29223/...c/type/auction

When testing that URL (2/23/2010) I discovered a 1st Edition, 1st
Printing, Red, 1939 Alcoholics Anonymous book priced at $3550 with
2days left to bid and 58 bids. I find it very enjoyable to discover
what is available on eBay using BuyerCommand, and I would appreciate
your feedback. Check it out and let me know what you think.