C.B. Satpathy: BABA May I Answer

Old August 18th 09, 02:40 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Bird Publisher

Default C.B. Satpathy: BABA May I Answer

“We should always strive to elevate our consciousness to a purer
state. If we really want to have a direct vision or experience of the
universal form of God, then we have to clean the old memories,
experiences, thoughts and convictions from our mental storehouse.
Otherwise, in place of universality, limited and distorted pictures
will be painted by negative and non creative thoughts in our mind.”

The Guru is always hidden in the disciple. When the worldly covers are
taken out and the mind is purified then the real image of the Guru is
reflected in the disciple. There is no difference between the
disciple and theGuru as they live in each other in a subtle form.
C.B. Satpathy

The spread of the name and fame of Shri Sai Baba of Shirdi within the
last two decades is a
phenomenon by itself. From 1999 onwards a number of websites were
created in the name of Baba, the world over.

In the year 2000, I visited Chicago to inaugurate the Sai Utsav in the
month of November. This event attracted a lot of devotees from all
over the world including hundreds of families from the US, Latin
America, Canada and UK, and by His grace acted as the seed of the
creation of an effective world forum of Sai devotees. It was followed
by similar events and conferences in Sydney, Australia in 2001,
Johannesburg and Nairobi in Africa in 2003 where an increasing number
of devotees asked me questions regarding Sai Baba and his message.
This trend continued over the years through the internet, till I
decided to come up with a publication that would lend greater clarity
about His message to His devotees as well as to those with a religious
bent of mind.

This book is a compilation of the questions he has received over the
years, and answers to them in a structured manner in a style and
language which is easy to understand. His messages circulated on
various festivals between 2004 and 2009 through different magazines
and websites are also included. Shri C. B. Satpathy was drawn to Shri
Sai Baba of Shirdi in the year 1989. Ever since then, he has been
working untiringly to propagate the values which Shirdi Sai Baba the
Faquir stood for. Having inspired the construction of about 200
temples in India and abroad
and nurtured them, he also has authored and encouraged others to
publish a number of books and magazines/journals on Baba in English,
Hindi, Oriya, and other Indian languages.

Shri Satpathy retired as Director General of Police from U.P. and is
fully devoted to the cause of Sai Baba.

New edition of pdf downloadable book version from Bird Publisher
publishing house. Just copy and past this link into your browser to
find this book:
http://www.bird-publisher.com/eng/ed...-I-Answer.html

Bird Publisher
Old September 9th 09, 07:55 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
sabyasachi m

Sai Ram ,

I have been trying a lot pay a darshan to Guruji but i am not trace
the place to get his holy darshan .

Anybody please help me to get his address where i can get his holy
darshan.

Sai Ram

On Aug 18, 6:40 pm, Bird Publisher wrote:
[...]

A Pretty boy for baba-shit aka Seanie toy mbenei gogu Coins 1 April 8th 06 01:58 PM
A Pretty boy for baba-shit aka Seanie toy mbenei gogu Coins 0 April 8th 06 12:51 PM
Baba Tzotzolana Doll kelly zeng General 0 July 2nd 03 04:46 AM
Baba Tzotzolana Doll kelly zeng Dolls 0 July 2nd 03 04:43 AM
Baba Tzotzolana - Handmade Doll From Bulgaria kelly Dolls 0 July 2nd 03 04:31 AM