Problem with r.c.c.?

Old March 23rd 05, 05:49 AM

Default Problem with r.c.c.?

It is now 10:45 PM (CST) on the 22nd, and I am only showing two
postings for the 22nd. I am using Google now that AOHell has abandoned
newsgroups, but am using AOHell to access Google. Is everyone else
having problem with r.c.c., or just us AOrphans?
TD

Old March 23rd 05, 06:35 AM
jim menning

wrote in message
oups.com...
It is now 10:45 PM (CST) on the 22nd, and I am only showing two
postings for the 22nd. I am using Google now that AOHell has
abandoned
newsgroups, but am using AOHell to access Google. Is everyone else
having problem with r.c.c., or just us AOrphans?
TD

It may depend on whether you are using the new (beta) or old Google
group formats. Either will produce different formatting and results.
The old Google is still available through the UK branch.

Old Google:
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?hl...llecting.coins

New beta version:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...llecting.coins

jim menning

Old March 23rd 05, 12:42 PM
stonej

Google seems to be working OK this
morning with posts showing up in a timely
manner. Something was messed up
badly yesterday.

Old March 23rd 05, 02:47 PM
Dale Hallmark

wrote in message
oups.com...
It is now 10:45 PM (CST) on the 22nd, and I am only showing two
postings for the 22nd. I am using Google now that AOHell has abandoned
newsgroups, but am using AOHell to access Google. Is everyone else
having problem with r.c.c., or just us AOrphans?
TD

There are some problems with rcc ;-) but lack of messages doesn't seem to be one of
them.

Dale

Old March 23rd 05, 07:41 PM
Shystev99

I'm having the same problems and have AOL. Whenever I type a post that
I want to reply to and click the send one of two things happen.
Either I get a message from google saying server error try again in 30
seconds, (But it deletes the post I just typed so I have to retype it)
Or it goes through, says it's posted but sometimes doesn't show up for
a full 24 hours after the fact.

I'm not even sure if this post will go through....or when
but if it doesnt it won't matter much because nobody will be able to
read it anyway. lol
Steve

Old March 24th 05, 03:36 AM
Donald F. Boudreau

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 07:47:52 -0600, "Dale Hallmark" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
It is now 10:45 PM (CST) on the 22nd, and I am only showing two
postings for the 22nd. I am using Google now that AOHell has abandoned
newsgroups, but am using AOHell to access Google. Is everyone else
having problem with r.c.c., or just us AOrphans?
TD

There are some problems with rcc ;-) but lack of messages doesn't seem to be one of
them.

It's been 22 hours since I last checked r.c.c. and just downloaded 325 messages. Yesterday had close
to 300 messages. Agent is the way to go. ;-)
Don

Brainstorm: when you have an inspiration that's all wet.