1960 AND 61 TOPPS ON EBAY ENDS 12/2 & 12/5

Old November 29th 03, 08:02 PM
Don B

Default 1960 AND 61 TOPPS ON EBAY ENDS 12/2 & 12/5

This week I’m offering 23 outstanding on ebay. ALL CAN BE IN
YOUR HANDS IN
TIME FOR CHRISTMAS. There’s something for everybody. Something
old and
something new. For the newer collectors there’s 3 lot of 2002
Bowman Heritage and for the vintage collectors there are 9 1960 .
team lots and 11 1961 star and team lots. See the item descriptions on
ebay for further details .The 1960 and Heritage lots will close on
Tuesday December 2nd starting at about 8:00 PM CST. and the 1961
lots will close about the same time on Friday December 5. All the
lots have scans. For those of you not familiar with eBay, to find an
item click on the search button on the top of the eBay page; go to
item number slot and type in the number ; it will take you to the
item. Or just type in my seller’s ID “joltinjo” in
the sellers block to see all the items I’m offering. Below is a
list of the item numbers and a brief description of each lot.

Item
Closing Tuesday December 2
2768789469----1960 Topps Chicago White Sox lot
2768790753----1960 Topps Baltimore Orioles lot
2768792008----1960 Topps Philadelphia Phillies lot
2768792814----1960 Topps Boston Red Sox lot
2768793925----1960 Topps LA Dodgers lot
2768795140----1960 Topps Detroit Tigers lot
2768796900----1960 Topps NY Yankees lot
2768797568----1960 Topps Milwaukee Braves lot
2768798490----1960 Topps lot
2768801478----2002 Bowman Heritage Partial set
2768803782----2002 Bowman Heritage Black Box variation lot
2768805867----2002 Bowman Heritage 1954 Reprint lot

Item
Closing Friday December 5
2769445556----1961 Topps Chicago Cubs lot
2769446739----1961 Topps Minnesota Twins lot
2769447619----1961 Topps Kansas City A’s lot
2769448740----1961 Topps Cleveland Indians lot
2769450176----1961 Topps Cincinnati Reds lot
2769451566----1961 Topps Lot 1
2769452927----1961 Topps Lot 2
2769453926----1961 Topps Boston Red Sox lot
2769454935----1961 Topps Pittsburgh Pirates lot
2769455892----1961 Topps Los Angeles Angels lot
2769456986----1961 Topps NY Yankees lBobby Richardson

If there are any questions, please contact me and I will be happy to
try to answer them. Watch for my next auctions which will include
lots from 1962 Topps. Thanks for looking.
Don

GOOD VINTAGE DEALS 50-69 Dohh Baseball 0 October 26th 03 10:51 PM
$5,000 Rookie Card Auction ENDS TONIGHT Jonathan Banks Baseball 0 October 23rd 03 04:58 PM
NICE VINTAGE SINGLES 50s-60s Dohh Baseball 0 September 18th 03 10:37 PM
vinate items good prices 50-69 Dohh Baseball 0 September 15th 03 10:43 PM
VINTAGE SINGLES GOOD PRICES 50-69 Dohh Baseball 0 August 20th 03 12:27 AM