Mr. Murdock believes in fitness

Old February 18th 11, 06:05 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Wereo_SUPREME

Default Mr. Murdock believes in fitness

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_H._Murdock

I don't think I can hang with Mr. Murdock anymore. I know him and how
he thinks. I'm too out of shape to hang with him. He only hangs with
ppl who are in shape. He once offered a contractor $100,000 if he
would lose 30 lbs. I think the contractor did. I don't know, since the
operation I'm awl ****ed up.

Mr. Murdock was laughing at me one day, because there I was in my gray
uniform. Can you believe I recently found the only known picture of me
at his old place Stair & Co? I should post it up! lol.

They cawl Mr. Murdock "the Los Angeles Money Man." I've been up in his
skyscraper on Wilshire Blvd. I used to drive Mr. Murdock around town
in my other bosses' car. I really do miss Stair & Co. It was wonderful
working there. One day Imelda Marcos came in and and spent $5M in one
day. Then we brought the furniture to the Phillipine Embassy on Fifth
Avenue. I don't even think Imelda noticed me but she had to because we
were awl working so close together. She noticed me but was probably
repelled by the gray.

So Mr. Murdock is the 183rd richest person on Earth. I'm mot
surprised. He awlso owns the entire island of Lana'i, Hawaii and a
2,000 acre spread in Beverly Hills. That's nearly ten times the size
of our old camp, at a mere 250 acres.

I used to play with his now deceased son David Junior and stuff.
Justin too. Mrs. Murdock had a very watchful eye. She's the one
they're talking about who died of cancer. She was a very nice, but
stern lady. I am the only one who matters in music thank you.