OT not seeing my posts

Old April 28th 09, 07:12 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Pedro

Default OT not seeing my posts

Hello all,
Excuse this off-topic subject. From some time ago, I do not see my posts in
the NG although I see some answers to them. Can anybody help? I use windows
mail and windows vista 64 bits. in case this info may be useful to diagnose
the problem. I have avast antivirus installed. Any of you have had this
problem before?

Thanks all,
Pedro

Old April 28th 09, 10:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Pedro

"Sir F. A. Rien" wrote in message
"Pedro" found these unused words:

Hello all,
Excuse this off-topic subject. From some time ago, I do not see my posts
in
the NG although I see some answers to them. Can anybody help? I use
windows
mail and windows vista 64 bits. in case this info may be useful to
diagnose
the problem. I have avast antivirus installed. Any of you have had this
problem before?

Thanks all,
Pedro

Check your killfile, sometimes when you mean to KF another, you KF
yourself.

Yes, that was the explanation. I checked and saw my email address in the
blocked senders list. Thank you very much.

Pedro

Old April 29th 09, 02:22 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Yes, I have experienced this on two occaisions,
and the reason is simple,
the solution not so.

Your Internet provider has a reduced capacity to store
newsgroup postings, and may even in the near future dispense
with them altogether
You are getting a "choked" supply.

You need to engage an independent supply of News

I chose "Motzarella" which is free, but incurs a chicane of
application circuits.
It does on the odd occaision go down, but for a free service
quite acceptable.

Good luck.

Old April 29th 09, 02:29 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Belay the explanation,
I see you fixed it due to another reason.

Old April 29th 09, 08:52 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

Default You shall not... Was: OT not seeing my posts

"Pedro" wrote in message ...
"Sir F. A. Rien" wrote in message
"Pedro" found these unused words:

Hello all,
Excuse this off-topic subject. From some time ago, I do not see my posts
in
the NG although I see some answers to them. Can anybody help?

Check your killfile, sometimes when you mean to KF another, you KF
yourself.

Yes, that was the explanation. I checked and saw my email address in the
blocked senders list. Thank you very much.

Rodney's "shot yourself in the foot" is the most appropriate here :-)

You shall not kill.

You shall not covet your neighbour's house; you shall not covet your
neighbour's wife, or male or female slave, or ox, or donkey, or stamp
collection, or anything that belongs to your neighbour. After: Exodus
20:2-17.

--
Victor Manta

Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://pwmo.org/
Art on Stamps: http://artonstamps.org/
Romania by Stamps: http://marci-postale.com/

My posts Gummby3 Autographs 1 March 17th 08 11:46 PM
posts [email protected] Paper Money 0 January 2nd 08 11:53 AM
7 POSTS BETWEEN 7AM & 9:35 AM -- krs4b Baseball 1 January 14th 07 06:56 PM
ED JACKSON 7 POSTS CARDSHOP 6 POSTS --NEW RULES????? Don B Baseball 0 April 30th 04 11:25 PM
Is this somebody that posts here? beekeep Coins 2 July 21st 03 11:22 PM