Breaking: Ford Fusion sales spiking, DC off another 3.2%

Old November 1st 06, 06:56 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Breaking: Ford Fusion sales spiking, DC off another 3.2%

After a really bad introduction, there appears to be a glimmer of hope
for FoMoCo. Reports on CNBC and in the press are, and are confirmed
by sitings locally, that sales of the mid-sized Ford Fusion are
starting to take off like a rocket. Sales for the compact Focus are
also starting to take off. According to sales figures for October,
FoMoCo has outperformed not only GM and DC, but also Toyota and Honda
with an 8% sales increase in October, traditionally the worst month of
the year for car sales. I've yet to see a new Dodge Nitro on the
road, and, as has been seen in here, dealers appear to be trying to
foist them on customers. DC doesn't seem to "get it"...it's over for
trucks and truck-based SUVs, as well as the gashog Hemi Magnums and
300s. Just yesterday, I saw no less than five new Fusions and their
L-M twin, the new Montego, as well as a handful of new Focusi. The
only place you see new 300s is down in "de ghetto," and DC dealers
can't give away new Dodge trucks, just as GM dealers can't give away
new Suburbans and other gashogs.

I bought Ford for $8.30 today...I'm not going to miss an opportunity
like I did with Chrysler at $2 a share! Had I made the move I have
contemplated back then, I'd easily be a millionaire today. That's the
last time I listened to Republican "fear mongering."