8 Tracks????

Old October 5th 06, 06:17 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
[email protected]

Default 8 Tracks????

That's because ole Kum Slurp Desert Bob had turned this newsgroup into
his very own Air America Left Wing Bull Nut Political Soapbox!
Hell, he uses web sites and news sources that are butt crammed like he
is HARHARHARHAR!!!!

Say Bobby-Boy - been stalking Ole Noodles 'round the net lately?
do us all a favor and GET LOST!
Fudges-Tards like you give the hobby a bad name!

Do us ALLL a favor after November and DROP DEAD!

..... Tune in next time here at Desert Bobs Political Soapbox as we
hear Desert say........

"...... Wah, Boo Hoo! I'm Gonna Turn you in to the Google Police with
headers for Newsgroup Abuse!!"

DeserTboob

Dan 3.75
I have not been here for awhile, however I had assumed that this site

was for the discussion of 8 tracks !!! I realize that there were a
couple of trolls dominating the conversation but I don't see one
comment about carts. Am I wrong about the intended format ???

Old October 5th 06, 07:12 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 5 Oct 2006 10:17:59 -0700, wrote:

63.76.208.9

Hmmmm...UUNet. That's easy to figure out.
Old October 6th 06, 10:51 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Paris Gun

Default posting from a library-can't afford an ISP

right, stereo ??

right...

Old October 7th 06, 05:58 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
[email protected]

Default posting from home-can't afford a library

The Paris Gun wrote:
right, stereo ??

right...

Wrong, gay porn star wannabe?

Wrong.

Old October 7th 06, 07:28 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Wrong, gay porn star wannabe?

Wrong. snip

Why would a right wing gun nut want to take the name of a Parisienne
gay porn star? It boggles the mind!