RCC Tokens

Old May 25th 10, 02:05 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
George[_2_]

Default RCC Tokens

sgt23 wrote:
On May 21, 11:30 pm, Reid Goldsborough
wrote:
On 5/21/2010 10:47 PM, Bruce Remick wrote:

Er

You should do something about this problem.

he simply asked if these were still collected by rcc members and
what their value might be. Gogu gave him a pretty good idea in a single
sentence.

And I gave background as I observed it on how the first token came into
existence. And you feel you have to offer your sage commentary on my
doing this. Got to stick your two cents in no matter what. Not even two
cents, more like a farthing. No, not even a farthing, more like a
chocolate coin that fell behind a sofa cushion a couple of years ago and
is now chalky white and worthless.

Gogu's offer is one indication of the value of the first of these, but
only one person's, which is not a "pretty good idea" of its value, and
this was just for the first token whereas the OP indicated he had a
bunch of these, suggesting different ones. Along with asking here, Eric
can get indications of what the entire group of these have sold for in
the past by doing a Google search, or I can:

http://www.collectingbanter.com/show...t=33830&page=3
andhttp://www.cointalk.com/t57/

--

Consumer:http://rg.ancients.info/guide
Connoisseur:http://rg.ancients.info/glom

I wouldn't give more than $20 for it and shipping would need too be
free.

Than you probably won't get one will you.

George, Proud owner of 2 complete sets including the sparks from Canada

--
Government is a voracious monster that must have your labor to control
YOU! Your money is your liberty. The taxes you pay gently enslave you,
Old May 26th 10, 04:56 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
sgt23

wrote:
[...]

I don't see why anyone would give more than what I said or the guy who
offered $25 for them, there is no demand for them. I wonder how many
collectors out there even know about the RCC tokens? You would need
show me there is demand for them before I would go any farther than I
quoted before.

RCC tokens John[_6_] Coins 18 June 6th 08 06:06 PM
Help me ID these tokens, please Cliff Coins 1 December 4th 06 07:37 PM
tokens thelivinglady Coins 4 May 2nd 06 05:27 AM
FA: Exonumia, Counterstamps, 'Good Fors', Billiards Tokens, Magic Tokens, Military Medals and more Josh Moran Coins 0 February 10th 06 05:59 PM
FA: Communion Tokens, Hawaiian Tokens & Medals SiCordova Coins 0 September 14th 04 09:19 PM