belgie, france, italy and germany since eur 1!!

Old January 17th 08, 11:44 AM posted to alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide
gabydemontalto

Default belgie, france, italy and germany since eur 1!!

We from defilatelia will try to offer you for sale an excellent
material and a friendly and efficient service.

Thank you for your trust in us.

We hope to count on you during the year 2008.

Peace to all.

I addeded very fine items today and I would be very grateful if you
visited the following link:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZdefilatelia

In this mommento I´m selling material of: Italy, German, Vaticane and
Beligique. Very fine and classical pieces for you

this is the last sale of the year and I chose my best material to
offer to you and incredible prices!!! alone 25% of value of catalogue.

don't loose this last opportunity!!! , if you subscribe totaly free to
my store, they will receive for email all my news.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR ALL!!!

Look my eBay shop: http://stores.ebay.es/defilateIia

Gestionado por: defilatelia ( 121 )
Bienvenido. Vendo Otros. Añádeme a tu lista de vendedores favoritos.
Espero que vuelvas pronto. WELCOME TO MY E-BAY STORE. I'M HOPE YOU
ENJOY WITH YOUR VISIT. IF YOU LIKE ADD ME TO YOUR FAVORITE SELLERS.
THANK YOU

Adds my store to your E-BAY Favorites and you receives my bulletins
by e-mail with news and special promotions.
DONT LET YOU VISIT TO US!
IN THE FOLOWING LINK YOU CAN SEE MY NEW LOTS:
http://www.auctiva.com/stores/viewst...0&hint=&op= 0
TO SUSCRIBE IN MY STO
http://stores.ebay.es/defilatelia_W0...meZL2222QQtZkm
WE GUARANTEE THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE LOTS AND THE TRUTHFULNESS OF THE
DESCRIPTIONS.
IF YOU NOT THIS HAPPY WITH THEIR PURCHASE, WE ACCEPT REFUNDS INSIDE
OF THE 7 DAYS OF RECEIVED THE LOT. WE ARE SPECIALIZED COLLECTORS IN
PHILATELY OF GREAT BRITAIN AND WE TREAT THAT OUR CLIENTS ARE HAPPY
WITH OUR SERVICE.