I Have One Million Dollars Bill, 1928

Old March 22nd 11, 05:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
toniOnmars

Default I Have One Million Dollars Bill, 1928

hi every body,

i have a bill of one million dollars

i give a link for a scan a made of the bill: )

http: //dl.free.fr/nYFhYDcMK

i know about fake bill of one million dollar, but this one seem to be
real.

cheers.

Old March 22nd 11, 06:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Balaji Murthy

On Mar 22, 10:26*am, toniOnmars wrote:
hi every body,

i have a bill of one million dollars

i give a link for a scan a made of the bill: )

http: //dl.free.fr/nYFhYDcMK

i know about fake bill of one million dollar, but this one seem to be
real.

cheers.

Well, one doesn't need to look at any scans. There are no *real*
million dollar bills outside of a handful of documented entities,
period. No matter how real the bill looks, if you have it, it is
fake .
Old March 22nd 11, 07:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
toniOnmars

well, how do you know it's not real and never existed?
is there an official response of the FRB U.S that 1 million dollar bill
never existed
Old March 23rd 11, 02:27 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Jason Burke

On 3/22/2011 12:26 PM, toniOnmars wrote:

well, how do you know it's not real and never existed?
is there an official response of the FRB U.S that 1 million dollar bill
never existed

You're kidding, right?

Old March 23rd 11, 09:18 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
toniOnmars

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 19:27:07 -0700, Jason Burke wrote:

On 3/22/2011 12:26 PM, toniOnmars wrote:

well, how do you know it's not real and never existed? is there an
official response of the FRB U.S that 1 million dollar bill never
existed

You're kidding, right?

no i'm not kidding, this bill seem to be real,
the bill pass a detector
it's not like the fake a found on the net.

Old March 23rd 11, 09:31 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
toniOnmars

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 09:18:12 +0000, toniOnmars wrote:

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 19:27:07 -0700, Jason Burke wrote:

On 3/22/2011 12:26 PM, toniOnmars wrote:

well, how do you know it's not real and never existed? is there an
official response of the FRB U.S that 1 million dollar bill never
existed

You're kidding, right?

no i'm not kidding, this bill seem to be real, the bill pass a detector

it's not like the fake a found on the net.

the back:
http://dl.free.fr/npWy20zgJ
Old March 23rd 11, 09:35 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
noteworthy

On Mar 23, 9:18 pm, toniOnmars wrote:
On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 19:27:07 -0700, Jason Burke wrote:
On 3/22/2011 12:26 PM, toniOnmars wrote:

well, how do you know it's not real and never existed? is there an
official response of the FRB U.S that 1 million dollar bill never
existed

You're kidding, right?

no i'm not kidding, this bill seem to be real,
the bill pass a detector
it's not like the fake a found on the net.

Well - take it to a bank and bank it. When you get arrested it will
confirm that it is a fake.

The only one million dollar bilsl ever made are property of the
treasury and have never been issued to the public. A real million
dollar bill could only have been obtained through theft. If it is real
it is stolen property.
Old August 5th 16, 05:50 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
[email protected]

I also found a note of one million dollar note in a pocket of coat with aseries of 1996..
Old October 28th 16, 09:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
[email protected]

I also hv, what can I do with this type of money, useless now...
Old May 2nd 17, 12:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
[email protected]

Halo u got any WhatsApp we can talking about this money