"In The Mail" 10/23/03 Thursday

Old October 23rd 03, 09:17 PM
Kenneth465

Default "In The Mail" 10/23/03 Thursday

Well more than through the mail to report today. We added quite a few to the
collection today, including several in persons from the Los Angeles Kings minor
league club the Manchester Monarchs. They held an open practice at a local Ice
rink last night and then signed for all.

In person, from the Monarchs, we did pick up:

Dan Welch John Tripp
Pavel Rosa Bryan Muir
Jerred Smithson Jeff Giuliano
Chris Schmidt Leon Hayward
Ryan Flinn Noah Clark
Yanick Lehoux Francis Nault
Denis Grebeshkov

One return to sender I am looking for a new address for and that was:

Retired Hockey Player

Jocelyn Guevremont
4020 SW 84th Ter
Davie, Fl 33328-2951
stamped: unable to forward Any Ideas????

But the successes were from:

BASEBALL

Bud Harrelson
25 Falcon Drive
Hauppauge, NY 11787
sent 10/17/03
received 10/2//03
received index card signed

Dave Rader
2114 Oakwood Drive
Bakersfield, Ca 93304
sent 9/28/03
received 10/23/03
received a sports card that he sent and my two index cards signed

HOCKEY

Gary Gambucci
9241 Yukon Ave S
Minneapolis, Mn 55438-1446
sent 10/14/03
received 10/23/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Reggie Fleming
1605 E Central Rd Unit 421c
Arlington Heights, Il 60005
sent 10/14/03
received 10/23/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Mike Byers
7060 Redwood Blvd
Noveto, Ca 94945-4125
sent 10/8/03
received 10/23/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

George Ferguson
86 Mayfair Drive
Pittsburgh, Pa 15228-1164
sent 10/14/03
received 10/23/03
received index card signed

Tim Ecclestone
10095 Fairway Village Drive
Roswell, Ga 30076-3718
sent 10/14/03
received 10/23/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Dave Forbes
1010 Melinda Lane
Monument, Co 80132-8928
sent 10/14/03
received 10/23/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Blake Dunlop
8112 Maryland Avenue
St. Louis, Mo 63105-3700
sent 10/14/03
received 10/23/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Bob Gryp
34 Summer Street
Lexington, Ma 02420-2814
sent 10/16/03
received 10/23/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Emile (The Cat) Francis
7220 Crystal Lake Drive
West Palm Beach, Fl 33411
sent 10/14/03
received 10/23/03
rec'd hof card signed and my two index cards signed as well

And that was in the mailbox today, how about yours?

til next time....
hope all your mailboxes are full
see ya
ken

Old October 23rd 03, 10:32 PM
TRDTRIX

Jocelyn Guevremont
4020 SW 84th Ter
Davie, Fl 33328-2951

I have

Jocelyn Guevremont
227 Garden Ct Apt 1
Lauderdale by the Sea FL 33308

TRD
Old October 23rd 03, 10:42 PM
Kenneth465

I have

Jocelyn Guevremont
227 Garden Ct Apt 1
Lauderdale by the Sea FL 33308

TRD

Many thanks, I will give it a shot in the morning.

til next time....
hope all your mailboxes are full
see ya
ken