IN PERSON SCOOP TODAY

Old June 25th 03, 10:26 PM
Barefootmk

Default IN PERSON SCOOP TODAY

today brought someone who is very rare indeed.
last night i got a tip that christopher lee came in to l.a. and i had some idea
of where he stayed...but was very leery of going after him because of the web
site and horror stories about his signing habits as of late. but i went after
him anyway.
i got a call saying that he was in a local jewelery store and went there. i saw
where his car was and i waited. while i waited...RENEE ZELLWEGER walked out. i
ran to my car and got my stuff and waited by her car to get her. she came out
and gave us the standard renee responses,"i don't want to" "you guys are
selling them", "it's just going on ebay"etc. but we did talk her in to doing
one a piece. then, the king for us came out. christopher lee. we approached him
with caution but he was very very grateful about signing. as soon as he saw
that there were only 3 of us and our items all had other autographs on
them...he went to town. i only came away with 2 great items (my lotr and 2nd
movie oster had almost everyone on them except ian holm) and he was telling us
how much the stuff will be worth in a few years. but he signed my 2, this guy
with me got 6 and one other guy got 3... mr. lee did photo ops and was
generally very nice. never once did he mention ebay or selling or anything. he
did tell us HE begins shooting star wars in july and he was going for re shoots
in australia for return of the king this weekend.
so great day. that guy is a great person and was very nice. he did sigh lotr
stuff and star wars stuff, no one ahd anything else. but it was awesome.
have fun,
mike
Old June 26th 03, 12:07 AM
TaylorEhill

You got too greedy with Zellweger. Now, you are ****ed.
Regards,
Taylor
Old June 26th 03, 02:43 AM
Barefootmk

what does that mean? i don't get it..."too greedy" ?????