Canadian First Day Cover Stamps Availiable!

Old September 25th 04, 02:44 AM

Default Canadian First Day Cover Stamps Availiable!

Hello everyone,

I am a stamp collector from the United States, and I recenly visited
an auction in Prince Edward Island, Canada.
I purchased 3 boxes of Canadian First Day Cover Stamps. I am
currently trying to sell them on Ebay, but don't have the time to
list them week after week. If you are interested, or know anyone who
may be, please respond to this with your e-mail and i will e-mail
you a list of my inventory. Here are a FEW that I have available. I
probably have about 100 different kinds, with Scott #'s from 337-
609. They are dated from the 1960s and 1970s and are in GREAT
condition!

#399 Victoria, B.C. Legislative Building
#401-405 Queen Elizabeth 1 cent, 2 cent, 3 cent, 4 cent, and 5 cent
#420 Nova Scotia Provincal Flower, Mayflower
#439 Official Canadian Flag
#560 World Health Day Fight Against Heart Disease

***AND THOSE ARE JUST A FEW!**** E-mail me if you are interested! I
will send you my total inventory and then pictures of any you are
interested in! I usually charge $.99 and $.75 for shipping, and will
accept Paypal or a money order. I WILL SHIP TO CANADA, and possibly
other countries if I have any interest! Thanks for looking! Please
reply or e-mail me at
Thanks for looking!

Getting Out of the Hobby Star Commons Sale (Prices Slashed). uncleduke Hockey 0 July 1st 04 01:41 PM
Getting Out of the Hobby Commons Sale (Prices Slashed). uncleduke Hockey 0 June 30th 04 01:36 PM
GOALIES @ 60% OFF US George Cronn Hockey 0 April 13th 04 08:29 PM
90/91 Score singles L8TR Hockey 0 November 28th 03 06:48 AM
90/91 Score Canadian Dogger Hockey 0 November 15th 03 07:23 AM