PR: Dealer Directory List

Old June 26th 04, 05:52 PM
Top Coin Shops

Default PR: Dealer Directory List

Greetings Coin Dealers (and collectors);

We are pleased to announce the opening of a new numismatic website, Top Coin
Shops. Top Coin Shops is a website dedicated to bringing collectors and
dealers together via several different channels of communication. Unlike
most coin dealer lists on the web where sites are listed alphabetically, Top
Coin Shops ranks coin dealer websites by the number of unique visitors to
their website.

In addition, customers have the ability to write reviews and rank their
experiences with each coin dealer. This ensures that not only will the
number of visitors impact a coin dealers ranking but those who provide
superior customer service will also get recognition. This new website is
certain to change the entire landscape of online coin dealers. You now have
the ability to compete with the largest coin dealers, even if you are just a
mom & pop business. Best of all, your listing is free!

We invite you to join Top Coin Shops and begin using it immediately. We have
just begun a advertising campaign to attract new coin dealers and new
collectors to visit our website. We now offer the Top Coin Shops Dealer
List, the Top Coin Shops Forums, the Top Coin Shops Bullion News and the Top
Coin Shops Live Chat. We are also in the midst of developing the Top Coin
Shops Auctions, which will initially be free of all charges for dealers and
collectors alike. After that, we will be implementing Top Coin Shops
Classifieds, where dealers and collectors can list their items for sell and,
once again, with a free introductory period.

Once you have joined, please be sure to add the html code that you will be
given to your web pages so that you will receive proper credit for visitors
to your website. Web sites that receive no hits after 30 days are
automatically removed so if you do not have the code we provide you on your
web pages, you will not get any credit for visitors to your website. This
monthly "cleansing" ensures only active dealer websites are listed.

We encourage you to drop by and visit our website. You can join now by
visiting us at www.topcoinshops.com

Best Regards,
The team at Top Coin Shops

Old June 27th 04, 02:25 PM
Michael E. Marotta

"Top Coin Shops" wrote:
We are pleased to announce the opening of a new numismatic website, Top Coin
Shops. Top Coin Shops is a website dedicated to bringing collectors and
dealers together via several different channels of communication.
Best Regards,
The team at Top Coin Shops

Who are you? Nothing on your website identifies the owners. Are you ANA members?

Michael
ANA R-162953
Old June 28th 04, 04:45 PM
Top Coin Shops

We are the website services division of Kelley Enterprises, better known as
Kelley Net to our web hosting clients. http://www.kelley-net.com/

"Michael E. Marotta" wrote in message
om...

Old June 29th 04, 12:36 AM
Andrew Auletta

Michael -- The website is owned by Kelleyscoins.

--Andrew

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 11:45:31 -0400, "Top Coin Shops"
wrote:

We are the website services division of Kelley Enterprises, better known as
Kelley Net to our web hosting clients. http://www.kelley-net.com/

"Michael E. Marotta" wrote in message
. com...

Old June 29th 04, 02:17 AM
Ed Kelley

Not exactly true. Kelley's Coins and Kelley Net are separate entities owned
by Kelley Enterprises, not the other way around. A legal definition, not
just a matter of semantics.

While Kelley Net does provide website hosting and development services for
Kelley's Coins, it also provides website hosting services for several other
entities not associated with Kelley Enterprises in any way, including at
least one other coin dealer who consented to being listed as one of our
clients.

Kelley Net has its own business plan and agenda and is pursuing those
independent of Kelley's Coins, such as the Top Coin Shops website. Kelley
Net certainly wouldn't promote Kelley's Coin's competitors if it's primary
focus was Kelley's Coin's.

Ed

Old June 29th 04, 06:47 AM
Andrew Auletta

Ed -- Nothing wrong with branching out. In retrospect, I should have
just said Ed Kelley, rather than Kelley's Coins. Best of luck with
your new venture.

--Andrew

Old June 29th 04, 10:49 AM
Ed Kelley

Thanks Andrew. To be honest, I have pretty much had to concede coin supplies
to you so I had to find other revenue avenues g.

Old June 29th 04, 11:46 PM
Andrew Auletta

Yea, right! As the old saying goes, if I had your money, I'd throw
mine away...

--Andrew